Rotterdam show times and Dressy night questions..

AACJ

We will be on the Rotterdam on the 6 night April 7th sailing.  We want to book our dinner reservations at Pinnacle, Tamarind and Rudy's but also want to see the shows.  Not just the Broadway shows but the Rolling Stone Rock shows.  Does anyone know what times these shows are and how often?  Are they nightly and are there more than one show per night?  The only dinner reservations are around the 8 to 8:30 time slots or later, which are okay with me and my wife, and if they have earlier shows (or later) we can work with that too.

Oh, and on a 6 night cruise, when is the "Dressy" night?

Thanks in advance

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, AACJ said:

We will be on the Rotterdam on the 6 night April 7th sailing.  We want to book our dinner reservations at Pinnacle, Tamarind and Rudy's but also want to see the shows.  Not just the Broadway shows but the Rolling Stone Rock shows.  Does anyone know what times these shows are and how often?  Are they nightly and are there more than one show per night?  The only dinner reservations are around the 8 to 8:30 time slots or later, which are okay with me and my wife, and if they have earlier shows (or later) we can work with that too.

Oh, and on a 6 night cruise, when is the "Dressy" night?

Thanks in advance

"Dressy " nights are typically on sea days and not on the first or last nights aboard.

Edited by Crew News

Typically the Rolling Stones band will play 3 45 minute sets per night ( one-night off per week). The sets will start at different times, sometimes 7:30, sometimes 8:30, with a 15 minute break between sets.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crew News said:

"Dressy " nights are typically on sea days and not on the first or last nights aboard.

Well that's the problem we're running into.  The only sea days are the first and last night.   

Posted (edited)

Found it!  It's in the Sold Out list of sailings, I looked at the itinerary to give you a "best guess" on the Dressy Night date but the website won't show the itinerary.

Tell us the itinerary and I'll try to help.

~Nancy 

Edited by oakridger

Production shows on the World Stage are typically at 7:30 (sometimes 7:00) and 9:00pm.  The first night "Origin Story" is usually 8:00pm.  You could go to dinner at 8:30 and catch the early show prior as they don't last an hour.  You will have Rolling Stone set(s) after your dinner for sure if you can get out by say 10 or 10:15.  If you've not already, you can check your Navigator, and if they have started downloading schedules you will see some (tentative) information about the plan for the day and night.  Dressy will eventually show up in Tonight's Dress at the top of each day, and if you are not showing that yet, they may be struggling with when to have it if as you say your sea days are "first and last."

52 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Found it!  It's in the Sold Out list of sailings, I looked at the itinerary to give you a "best guess" on the Dressy Night date but the website won't show the itinerary.

Tell us the itinerary and I'll try to help.

~Nancy 

Day 1 - embark at Fort Lauderdale 

Day 2 - day at sea

Day 3 - Belize 

Day 4 - Costa Maya

Day 5 - Cozumel 

Day 6 - day at sea

Day 7 - disembark at Fort Lauderdale 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, AACJ said:

Day 1 - embark at Fort Lauderdale 

Day 2 - day at sea

Day 3 - Belize 

Day 4 - Costa Maya

Day 5 - Cozumel 

Day 6 - day at sea

Day 7 - disembark at Fort Lauderdale 

Thanks!

Your dressy night will be day 2. Your first night is on day 1. Dressy nights are never the first or last night.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, AACJ said:

Not just the Broadway shows but the Rolling Stone Rock shows.

I have never seen a “Broadway” type show on HAL.  Check out the band in BB Kings too.  They are often much better than the band in the Rolling Stone Rock Room.  It may be helpful to look at the Daily programs posted in this recent LIVE thread for times and types of evening entertainment.