Bliss Haven room under spa - noise?

Posted (edited)

We have an upcoming cruise on the Bliss and have room 15876 (HB class room). I was wondering if being directly under the spa would be noisy at certain times of day? I can be a bit noise sensitive.

Edit: Wanted to add that we're aware that this room isn't in the Haven proper and are okay with that.

Edited by Joshua_Tree

The cabin isn't under the fitness center, so you won't have noise from that.  Generally the area in the spa towards the back of the ship is where the heated stone lounges are.  It looks to be the case in pics of the Bliss spa.  So unless someone is snoring exceptionally loudly, lol, it seems you should be fine.

• Like 1

we are booked near you under the spa----Normally we try to be under another stateroom, but are trying Haven for the first time in a spa room for the hot tub in room, and it was the least expensive Haven cabin----  It is supposed to be real quiet under this area of spa- so hopefully it will be fine.

1 hour ago, erisajd said:

noisy?  From all the moaning? 😄

Who knows. I was thinking about all the potentials like moving chairs, cleaning floors, music, slamming doors, etc and figured it'd be worth asking to see if anyone had first hand experience.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:17 AM, gizfish said:

The cabin isn't under the fitness center, so you won't have noise from that.  Generally the area in the spa towards the back of the ship is where the heated stone lounges are.  It looks to be the case in pics of the Bliss spa.  So unless someone is snoring exceptionally loudly, lol, it seems you should be fine.

If it was my wife snoring, the entire ship would hear.  So your stateroom (and any other statement) would still be affected.

Ok I better be careful, don't let my wife see this.

On 3/31/2024 at 1:17 AM, gizfish said:

It all depends on what is going on in the Spa. Some people would be annoyed that the staff use rolling bins to collect towels (which "click" as they roll along the tiles). Some may be annoyed if a guest drags a lounger or table a bit to reposition it. 

While the Thermal Suite closes to passengers at 10 pm, there are one or two nights a week when the Thermal Suite is open to the crew, so the bubbling, splashing hydrotherapy pool is going until midnight and the crew is allowed in the space until 1 am. After which the cleaning crew is in there getting it ready for the next day. 

image.png.cee0e00ba84647e3fa14c17f671b0931.png

The lounges above the OP's cabin are bolted to the floor.  The tiny teak tables are not going to be heard through their ceiling.  If you looked at the deck plans, you would see the spot their cabin is, is pretty far away from the therapy pool.  I have never seen staff use rolling carts in the relaxation area to collect towels as the collection bins are near the exit area.  Few people leave a towel on the lounges....certainly not often enough to require rolling bins to be used.  Besides if those theoretical bins were annoying enough to people in rooms below, don't you think they would be annoying as heck to the actual lounge area users?  It's nice that crew gets to use the spa at times.  Thanks for passing that info on.