Celebrity Specialty Restaurant Trio question

Salf777

So we just booked a last minute cruise and it says all the specialty restaurants we want are sold out. I know they offer a limited amount pre sailing on the website/app at a discount. Was looking at the specialty restaurant trio package a few questions 

1. What happens if we book and board and the specialty restaurants we want aren’t available?

2. Are all restaurants included like Eden, Le Petite Chef, and Le Petite Cafe for lunch?

3. Is Raw on 5 included with it? I’m thinking no since it’s a la carte

4. Could we do the same restaurant twice? Let’s say we wanted to Eden 2 nights for dinner could we if we could get a reservation?

any input appreciated 

6 minutes ago, Salf777 said:

So we just booked a last minute cruise and it says all the specialty restaurants we want are sold out. I know they offer a limited amount pre sailing on the website/app at a discount. Was looking at the specialty restaurant trio package a few questions 

1. What happens if we book and board and the specialty restaurants we want aren’t available?

2. Are all restaurants included like Eden, Le Petite Chef, and Le Petite Cafe for lunch?

3. Is Raw on 5 included with it? I’m thinking no since it’s a la carte

4. Could we do the same restaurant twice? Let’s say we wanted to Eden 2 nights for dinner could we if we could get a reservation?

any input appreciated 

Eden and Le Petite Chef are not open for lunch.  

You should be able to get reservations as a couple of weeks ago on our cruise, restaurants were being discounted and several restaurants had many times available.  Unfortunately, Eden was not one of them.

2 minutes ago, keesar said:

Eden and Le Petite Chef are not open for lunch.  

You should be able to get reservations as a couple of weeks ago on our cruise, restaurants were being discounted and several restaurants had many times available.  Unfortunately, Eden was not one of them.

Are you saying when you got onboard the restaurants were available? I am looking now our cruise is in may and many are sold out 

My experience with booking a dining package was not good a few years ago. We got on board, went right to the closest restaurant and no one had any times that we wanted on any day so I ended up just canceling the whole thing.   As far as things being sold now. they usually hold some things back for booking onboard.  

• Like 1

I believe they recently added an extra charge over the packages for Eden and LeVoyage.  Those restaurants booked on board are $85 pp +  gratuity for Eden regular menu and $125pp + for LV.  Tasting menu is more.

Before we set sail yesterday, all the specialty dining appeared sold out.  Tonight I was able to switch around some dining reservations.  I noted that Fine Cut and Eden had availability in app.  There is no guarantee there will be open slots, but I did find some.  

8 hours ago, Salf777 said:

Are you saying when you got onboard the restaurants were available? I am looking now our cruise is in may and many are sold out 

• Yes.  Throughout the cruise, there were 2 staff stationed at the entrance to the Oceanview.  There was availability every night.  They were really pushing Le Petit Chef, Le Voyage, Fine Cut and Le Grand Bistro.  All of these had been "sold out" on the app about a month before our cruise.  Plus these were available at a discount and the times were good for us.
  • This could have been related to the price increase and the excellent food being served at the complimentary restaurants.  
  • Like 1