Full Suite Perk on Regal

laynp

Yes but the term dry cleaning is a bit different. They offer wash and clean options and I cannot tell you what the clean really means but we specify that for things like slacks and button down shirts go that route. So far so good 

13 minutes ago, memoak said:

Yes but the term dry cleaning is a bit different. They offer wash and clean options and I cannot tell you what the clean really means but we specify that for things like slacks and button down shirts go that route. So far so good 

Thank You both for the reply, I could not find it anywhere on the site thanks again

1 hour ago, laynp said:

Thank You both for the reply, I could not find it anywhere on the site thanks again

Look under "Laundry Services" in the Onboard Experience FAQ. It says "Full suite guests and Elite Captain’s Circle members also enjoy complimentary laundry and professional cleaning service, except for same day service, which carries a charge."

If this sentence is true, it is a reduction in suite benefits. Suites used to have complimentary same-day laundry and cleaning service. There was an extra charge for same day service for Elites. According to this sentence, there is now a charge for same day service for everyone, including suite guests. I haven't verified the current policy on a ship yet, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it interpreted differently on different ships - Princess is not known for consistency in interpreting policies.

Also click on "On Board Our Ships" and then on "Ships". Click on "Regal Princess" or any other ship - or you can go directly to this link. Select "SUITE" from the menu bar under "Accommodations", and then click on "SHOW STATEROOM FEATURES". One of the features listed is "Complimentary laundry and professional cleaning services". This listing does not specify whether or not same-day service is complimentary.

How often can you do this? And is there a separate process for suite guests or do you still fill out the laundry form and they just dont charge you?  thx

11 hours ago, memoak said:

Whether it’s free or not, what do they do with items like sports coats, suits, silk, etc. if they don’t dry clean?

2 hours ago, 20165 said:

How often can you do this? And is there a separate process for suite guests or do you still fill out the laundry form and they just dont charge you?  thx

You fill out the same form as everyone else. They used to charge you and then automatically credit the charge. Now, they may not charge you at all. You don't have to do anything special to avoid the charge.

40 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

You fill out the same form as everyone else. They used to charge you and then automatically credit the charge. Now, they may not charge you at all. You don't have to do anything special to avoid the charge.

As late as February they were still charging and then the credit comes in a day or so later

2 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Whether it’s free or not, what do they do with items like sports coats, suits, silk, etc. if they don’t dry clean?

Your guess is as good as mine but so far nothing has come back damaged or shrunk