Making show reservations

We are about 2 1/2 months out from our cruise on Oasis, so it’s my understanding that we are likely getting close to show reservations opening up. Just wanted to make sure I’m checking in the right place … in the app, I’m clicking Daily Planner and then Entertainment. Is that where available show reservations will show up when the time comes?

IMG_6759.jpeg

IMG_6760.jpeg

6 minutes ago, iujen94 said:

Is that where available show reservations will show up when the time comes?

Use the planner instead in the month before the sailing. 

26 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

We too are a little over two months out and get the "Where's the fun? Try pulling down for all of today's entertainment." Pulling down does nothing. I guess I'm confused by your suggestion to use the planner in the month before sailing. How do you do that?

39 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I thought I was using the planner?  My pics above are from the Daily Planner in the app. Is there a different planner I should be looking at?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Usually opens the beginning of the month, prior to your sailing month. For instance, if your sailing is in June, start checking around May 1

Check at that time on the Website Daily Planner, not app

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, joepeka said:

We too are a little over two months out and get the "Where's the fun? Try pulling down for all of today's entertainment." Pulling down does nothing. I guess I'm confused by your suggestion to use the planner in the month before sailing. How do you do that?

My apologies, I misunderstood biker19's comment, please ignore. 

15 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Usually opens the beginning of the month, prior to your sailing month. For instance, if your sailing is in June, start checking around May 1

Check at that time on the Website Daily Planner, not app

Got it. But dang it because the app is so much more convenient. Thanks!!

46 minutes ago, iujen94 said:

Got it. But dang it because the app is so much more convenient. Thanks!!

You can also try the app, but just in case, try both. 😉

• Like 1

Don't use the website! Our May Icon ONLY showed up in the daily planner the first five days. Go app, pull up daily planner, search what's available between 7pm and 10pm each evening. By the time entertainment showed up anywhere else, days past, and all was booked. Just scroll down each days itinerary for shows etc. Never use to be like this, but if it wasn't for Facebook group I would have missed out. 

5 hours ago, DennysDad said:

Our May Icon ONLY showed up in the daily planner the first five days.

Icon is likely one of the exceptions, for now on most ships the online web based planner is likely the better option. 

Don't forget- if you DO miss out- it's not the end of the world. You'll be able to make reservations when you board, they'll open back up on the app or you can do it in person at the Theater "box office".  AND in the rare case that you don't get to do that.... just show up to the shows. You'll get in 99% of the time, you'll just have to wait a few extra minutes until they get the reserved people in first. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SquishTheWhale said:

We are on Oasis in May and entertainment reservations opened way before the '1st of the month prior to sailing' rule. It was around 90 days before. So keep checking every day.

In recent months, some (like you) have reported entertainment showing up 2 months before you cruise month. For a very long time it was almost always early in the month before your sail month.

So I agree, might as well check earlier if it's important to you. Only takes a couple minutes.