Dressing up for dinner aboard the Nautica?

47 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Well was my understanding that the update in the FAQ dated then was when the wording allowing non casual jeans in the evening was added. If been allowed for years then just amazing some seem  still hung up on it. I do know when we took our first Oceania cruise in 2017 it did not have the wording allowing for any type of jeans in the evening. 

Well I do know that we’ve been discussing this subject for many years. I guess 7 could be many. I do know it was discussed back when Jim & Stan were still with us, and that’s been a long time. 

I’ll do some searching. 

5 minutes ago, ORV said:

Well I do know that we’ve been discussing this subject for many years. I guess 7 could be many. I do know it was discussed back when Jim & Stan were still with us, and that’s been a long time. 

I’ll do some searching. 

It’s ok….no research needed. I’ll take your word for it.  Hey, all I know is if I feel like wearing a nice dressy pair of jeans to dinner, I will….

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, clo said:

Well, if you consider some of Oceania's restaurants "nice," then it certainly is. If you don't consider them "nice," then you are correct and I apologize.

I believe that Oceania’s self vision of what their restaurants are, and what they want them to be, is evident in their enforcement of any published dress code. What Oceania wants it to be, is what they enforce. Our individual wishes and desires of what it should be have zero value. Their ship, their rules.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Our individual wishes and desires of what it should be have zero value.

Totally. 100% agree. Maybe we just pretend they're nice and dress accordingly. 🙂

• Like 1