New ships from West Coast?

We love our RCI Navigator from the west coast (San Pedro)....Quantum is going to be here for a bit but her itineraries (short cruises) are a waste of this ship. We were so excited about her coming until saw what she was doing.

Carnival Panorama is fairly new, 2019/2020. NCL Bliss is 2018 i think. NCL Joy 2019. Navigator is older, but a wonderful ship. Carnival Radiance was expanded and refurbished recently. Discovery Princess is 2023 i think. so there are newer ships at least part of the time on west coast

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ashland said:

We love our RCI Navigator from the west coast (San Pedro)

Since her refurb Navigator IMO is one of the better mid-sized (by today's standards) RCCL ships and, although older, would rival some of the newer ships.  We are considering traveling to the West Coast sometime in the future just to cruise on her again since her upgades and to experience that itinerary.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

I think the OP is referring ships that are new to the area,  not new in age.  Looking for variety.  Unfortunately there are no new itineraries…. EM

Was writing my response when you posted this and I think you are correct!  Still would post the same response as I did with Navigator, however, even though she has been there a few years.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

On 4/12/2024 at 11:30 AM, jolovesmatcha said:

Hi does anyone know of any new ships that are cruising from West Coast or Hawaii? 

Making the flight with a toddler to Florida was exhausting 🙂 Thanks in advance. 

If by west coast you are including Alaska, several lines are running their newer ships.