Is it a glitch or can I not book shows?

Entertainment just became available to book for our upcoming cruise. We have MTD reserved for 7pm everyday, so we can hopefully arrange the same table and waiters since we booked this trip late and early and late dining were unavailable. I am trying to book shows but for some reason it shows a conflict with MTS, because MTD is for 5 hours and 30 minutes on the planner. Are were really not able to prebook shows or going to need to shift dinner way up or do walk in and hope we get in? I know the planner has had technical issues this week, so I am hoping this is just another glitch and will be fixed shortly.

3 hours ago, scubaslayer said:

Are were really not able to prebook shows or going to need to shift dinner way up or do walk in and hope we get in?

That is a glitch but unknown if it will clear by the time of the cruise. If you really want to book shows, cancel your MTD bookings, book the shows and re-book MTD. 

• Like 1

Thank you. I may give it a couple of days to see if it is fixed. If it isn't fixed by my time off, I will book shows then dining. It is a summer sailing, so I suspect it is going to be busy.

7 hours ago, scubaslayer said:

Entertainment just became available to book for our upcoming cruise. We have MTD reserved for 7pm everyday, so we can hopefully arrange the same table and waiters since we booked this trip late and early and late dining were unavailable. I am trying to book shows but for some reason it shows a conflict with MTS, because MTD is for 5 hours and 30 minutes on the planner. Are were really not able to prebook shows or going to need to shift dinner way up or do walk in and hope we get in? I know the planner has had technical issues this week, so I am hoping this is just another glitch and will be fixed shortly.

Ship?

Also on an upcoming Harmony cruise, I booked my shows first and am now not able to book MDR on the nights that I have shows due to the strange 5 1/2 hour block. I was able to book a Solarium Bistro dinner one night at a very early time when I have a late time at the ice show. I would really like the early fixed seating but it is wait listed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, buncosquad said:

Good, old Harmony.

When is your cruise, or how far out will it let us book events?

My cruise is in June. I wasn't expecting to be able to book entertainment until May but it is showing up early. 

Honestly I wouldn't care if we had early or late traditional dining. I'm not a fan of mtd but also we didn't book until almost March for a summer cruise.  

I feel like Royal's IT and the hospital I work at use the same people. I'm getting tired of dealing with IT issues at work and then in my off time but once I am on the cruise it doesn't really matter. Waiting for vacation is killing me, so I am obsessively planning and attempting to live through the "Live" reviews.

I didn't even know entertainment could be booked ahead of time (I must have missed that in the hours of YouTube cruise videos I've watched). I happened to discover it on the app the other day, one week out. The Aqua Action show is saying "sold out" for all days and times. Does this mean we are out of luck or do some seats open at the last minute?

3 hours ago, MLLWS said:

Does this mean we are out of luck or do some seats open at the last minute?

A certain % of reservations are held back for booking onboard so you can try to make reservations once connected to the ship wifi. Otherwise you can just show up and get in via the standby line as mentioned above. Don’t worry, it’s highly unlikely you won’t be able to see whatever shows you want.

• Thanks 1