Is there an email address for Joy's Concierge

I'm not sure if the concierge is for the Joy or just goes across the whole line, but was hoping maybe they'd have an email address. Every time I remember that I want to call, it is after hours. Would love to just shoot them an email and forget about it.

Thanks!

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, dinkydee718 said:

I'm not sure if the concierge is for the Joy or just goes across the whole line, but was hoping maybe they'd have an email address. Every time I remember that I want to call, it is after hours. Would love to just shoot them an email and forget about it.

Thanks!

There is no email address for specific concierge.

There is a pre-concierge (which is just a call center) which has limited/no capability that you don't have yourself. If you are in the Haven, you will get an letter about 50 days prior to departure with their contact information. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, dinkydee718 said:

Thanks!

The NCL Concierge email is ....   norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

I contacted them last week and got a response in 45 minutes 

16 hours ago, dinkydee718 said:

Thanks!

Recommend you call them.  They can do many things for you that  you may not realize.  If you call, they can explain everything.  They will also ask questions about ways they can help you.

Set a reminder on your phone or computer to call.

57 minutes ago, RocketMan275 said:

Haven only.

Actually Haven and Suite guest (Suites on the Jewel class ships) not including the old Mini Suites.... I forget what they are called now