Jubilee Extended Balcony

We are cruising soon on Jubilee in an extended balcony room. Specifically ours is room 10346. My wife said she read that they aren’t allowing lounge chairs on these balconies on Jubilee. This particular post said they went and requested one, but were denied. The picture they shared showed plenty of depth for one.  I know I’ve seen at least one video that did have one. Is this something new?  We booked this room specifically because we’ve had it on Celebration and Mardi Gras with loungers. It’s definitely going to be a downer to have that big balcony with just two regular chairs.

Not going on the Jubilee, but on Mardi Gras in November and have that same cabin. I sure hope they still allow a lounger. One of the reasons I wanted an extended balcony, besides the downward view.

• Like 1

Looking at the interactive deck plan on Carnival.com, the deck plan just shows two regular sit-up chairs and a small table. No lounger. Probably have to get one of the big corner suites to get a lounger.

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Looking at the interactive deck plan on Carnival.com, the deck plan just shows two regular sit-up chairs and a small table. No lounger. Probably have to get one of the big corner suites to get a lounger.

It's the same on Mardi Gras and Celebration, but those rooms had a lounger

13 hours ago, Lee Cruiser said:

We are cruising soon on Jubilee in an extended balcony room. Specifically ours is room 10346. My wife said she read that they aren’t allowing lounge chairs on these balconies on Jubilee. This particular post said they went and requested one, but were denied. The picture they shared showed plenty of depth for one.  I know I’ve seen at least one video that did have one. Is this something new?  We booked this room specifically because we’ve had it on Celebration and Mardi Gras with loungers. It’s definitely going to be a downer to have that big balcony with just two regular chairs.

We just got off the Jubilee on March 30th and had two extended balconies (12357 and 12359). They both were really large balconies but only had the two regular chairs and a table on them. We also had the excel suite right next to them (12363). Only the Excel suite had the loungers. 

Just now, tytanbri said:

We just got off the Jubilee on March 30th and had two extended balconies (12357 and 12359). They both were really large balconies but only had the two regular chairs and a table on them. We also had the excel suite right next to them (12363). Only the Excel suite had the loungers. 

Did you request a lounger?

Just off of Jubilee - cabin 11515.  We only had the 2 chairs and a table, although there was plenty of room for 2 loungers in addition to the other chairs/table.  I only saw one balcony below us with the loungers.  Maybe they asked for them??  We really enjoyed this cabin, despite the VERY HARD bed and the SUPER SMALL bathroom.  Smallest bathroom we've had in 45 cruises. The aft cabins overlook the pool on deck 8, but it was still surprisingly quiet. No balcony light at night though.  We found that to be strange.