Check in and Linked Reservation?

We're a few weeks out from Check in and I have a Linked Reservation with my daughter and son-in-law. I'll be up at midnight but they won't be due to work schedules.  Can I check in for both reservations on the App because we're linked?  Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, huntr104 said:

We're a few weeks out from Check in and I have a Linked Reservation with my daughter and son-in-law. I'll be up at midnight but they won't be due to work schedules.  Can I check in for both reservations on the App because we're linked?  Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Yep. And you can really just grab everyone's arrival times and fill in everything else later.

Sometimes you have to go all the way through check in. So be prepared.

OP have them send you a pic of their passport and you just check everyone in at the same time. I do this all the time for my extended family group and as recently as April 3rd. Couldn't be easier.

11 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Sometimes you have to go all the way through check in. So be prepared.

OP have them send you a pic of their passport and you just check everyone in at the same time. I do this all the time for my extended family group and as recently as April 3rd. Couldn't be easier.

If you use the app, you can select your check-in time without providing any additional information. However, if you use the website you have to provide additional information like you mentioned. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

If you use the app, you can select your check-in time without providing any additional information. However, if you use the website you have to provide additional information like you mentioned. 

Key word was "sometimes"...The app has had some problems recently....so you never know but best to be prepared with all the info you need.

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Key word was "sometimes"...The app has had some problems recently....so you never know but best to be prepared with all the info you need.

FWIW, I am currently on my 6th cruise this year. I have not had any issues with the app this year, with the recent exception that I needed to reset my password to logon to the app. But the app itself has worked fine for me including selecting a check-in time only for every cruise I have been on so far (plus a few upcoming cruises).