Possible issue with flights by Celebrity

LB_NJ

Not sure if this is an issue or not.

I have a B2B booked and called Celebrity to get a flight back home from the second part of the B2B, I gave them the reservation number for the second leg,  It was cheaper than going direct to the airline so I took it.

For some unexplained reason Celebrity attached the flight to the first cruise and not the second.

The flight info seems to be correct.  ie., date and times

I have to pay it off a week sooner but that doesn't bother me too much.

Is there a reason I should call Celebrity and get this fixed?

Don't see a problem here, but if you're a little bit unsure of anything, then a call to Celebrity isn't a bad thing to do.  If there is a mix-up then it's easier to fix it now rather than wait until it becomes an issue later.  Have a great cruise!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It shouldn't matter which cruise it's attached to. Flights by Celebrity doesn't really care when the flights are as long as they fit the timeframe for the cruise (i.e. you can't book a flight for the day before the end of the cruise). I've booked several days before and several days after a cruise and it's never a problem. 

Also, knowing Celebrity IT, sometimes it's better to let it be. 

Edited by dcbiker97

As long as the passenger names, flight numbers, and times for each leg are correctly identified then you should not have any issue.  But if you want to confirm everything, here is the number for FBC to call: 1-800-533-7803

It really doesn’t matter. Is it on the same ticket or separate? They could have just added the return to your existing ticket. It has nothing to do with forcing you to go pay early so they can make a half cent in interest. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

Is there a reason I should call Celebrity and get this fixed?

No.  Many people extend their visits and fly home later.  I'm trying to figure out now which of our B2B2Bs I should attach our flight to.