Seattle cruise terminal (or any terminal for that matter)

Are the employees in the Seattle terminal (Pier 66) employees of NCL or the port of Seattle?  I am specifically referring to the employees at the check in desk.

I received my post cruise survey and wish to give a thumbs up to a few of the land based employees for the smooth embark last week but if they are port employees it would no really make much difference.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, catsarealiens said:

Are the employees in the Seattle terminal (Pier 66) employees of NCL or the port of Seattle?  I am specifically referring to the employees at the check in desk.

I received my post cruise survey and wish to give a thumbs up to a few of the land based employees for the smooth embark last week but if they are port employees it would no really make much difference.

Although I have no specific knowledge of the situation in Seattle, typically they are employees of a shoreside port services company such as Intercruises.

Edited by njhorseman

2 hours ago, eyecantwait said:

Yes, the port employees in Seattle were super when we went through there last year.

@Ferry_Watcher is an active member frequently on the West Coast departures board and can answer questions about Seattle. 

Actually, IIRC what @Ferry_Watcher has posted in the past, she does not do check in for NCL. She does for all the other lines sailing out of Seattle.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, eyecantwait said:

Yes, the port employees in Seattle were super when we went through there last year.

@Ferry_Watcher is an active member frequently on the West Coast departures board and can answer questions about Seattle. 

Thanks!  It is so nice to hear that passengers appreciate their experience either at Pier 91, or at Pier 66.  Thank you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

Thanks!  It is so nice to hear that passengers appreciate their experience either at Pier 91, or at Pier 66.  Thank you!

If there was an emoji for blushing, you should have put it in that post. 🤣

• Like 1