Enchanted Carribean 2026 - suites almost gone already?

Posted (edited)

After being bumped off the inaugural Star next August, not liking the replacement itinerary and being very disappointed with the devaluation of the suite exclusivity of everything and price inequity between the prices of Sanctuary class and others, I have looked elsewhere. 

I settled on the Enchanted for 20 day cruise around the Caribbean in March 2026 in an aft Penthouse suite on the Premier package. 

On looking at availability of the suites so far in advance on almost all the cruises, I was amazed to see only 2/3 left per cruise of the Penthouse, and just a handful of other suite types, if any. Is this because of a decent size balcony I believe we get, or do you think or would it be they are holding back some for release later?

I plumped for Baha 735 which I think looks nice but I wanted one ideally on the concierge lounge room floor, but nothing else existed! It just struck me as strange so far out, or is it a popular cruise and a popular room category? If they release more I may be able to move up a couple of floors?!

I get Reserve dining in the MDR I think, not quite the Signature dining I had originally hoped for but that doesn’t exist at all now (at the moment), so this looked a decent second option!

Edited by ian441672
Spelling

I believe that a lot of people book with their FCC's and then cancel closer to final payment for whatever reason.  I would check once in a while (definitely when you become closer to final payment).  I've always lucked out and gotten the suite I wanted.  Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crown Cruiser said:

I believe that a lot of people book with their FCC's and then cancel closer to final payment for whatever reason.  I would check once in a while (definitely when you become closer to final payment).  I've always lucked out and gotten the suite I wanted.  Good luck!

Ahh, thanks. That makes sense I guess! It’s a little way off yet, but I will check from time to time for sure. Thanks for the heads up!

If you are booking as a single 20 day voyage, there will be a larger supply of rooms, including suites, that are held for 10 day bookings of the same sailing.

Yes, I see that now and that makes sense, there is a bit more availability to be had. I suppose I could do the two b2b’s but that works out a few hundred pounds more so not really worth it.

I will check ongoing and see if anything become available. Thanks all. 

3 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

If you are booking as a single 20 day voyage, there will be a larger supply of rooms, including suites, that are held for 10 day bookings of the same sailing.

Yes different cabins are available on the 20 day than on the 2 10 day cruises we have booked both ways and often get better cabins and more perks by booking as 2 cruises

On 5/8/2024 at 5:15 PM, memoak said:

Yes different cabins are available on the 20 day than on the 2 10 day cruises we have booked both ways and often get better cabins and more perks by booking as 2 cruises

Just priced up the 2 x 10 days instead of the 1 x 20 days, as a comparison. It was £19348 as a single trip compared to £20516 as separate. So for over £1000 extra it is probably not worth it for the extra perks and a greater choice of room?

I will stick to my B734 I think!

Thanks.

4 hours ago, ian441672 said:

Just priced up the 2 x 10 days instead of the 1 x 20 days, as a comparison. It was £19348 as a single trip compared to £20516 as separate. So for over £1000 extra it is probably not worth it for the extra perks and a greater choice of room?

I will stick to my B734 I think!

Thanks.

When pricing is close I take the b2b to get extra specialty dinners etc.  if the difference is more than a few hundred no I would not change 

On 5/8/2024 at 6:09 AM, ian441672 said:

I was amazed to see only 2/3 left per cruise of the Penthouse, and just a handful of other suite types, if any.

I guess the $200 refundable deposits in US could play a role