Who would you write to at RCCL

Hflors

I am writing a letter about the problems with our cruise with RCCL. Who should I write to? I called and RCCL said to address the letter to "Passenger Relations Department. Is there someone else who I should send it to?

Prepare to be ignored. Cruise lines rarely care about their past passengers and you probably won't get any response. Generally they have fulfilled the terms of the cruise contract and have no further obligation to you. If sending a letter makes you feel better (And no, I am not being sarcastic) You can send it to whatever department at:

Royal Caribbean International

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Florida 33132-2096

Prepare to be ignored. Cruise lines rarely care about their past passengers and you probably won't get any response. Generally they have fulfilled the terms of the cruise contract and have no further obligation to you. If sending a letter makes you feel better (And no, I am not being sarcastic) You can send it to whatever department at:

Royal Caribbean International

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Florida 33132-2096

Well if I am ignored I'll feel right at home because that's how (some) of the staff on their ships treat their customers. At least I will know where they get their attitudes! Thanks for the reply. And no I don't feel you are being sarcastic.

I'm still hoping someone will know of a person to address my letter to.

She's always up this late. I don't know about these night owl teachers. And yes, you might as well send it to Adam Goldstein, President. I am actually sending off a little letter on Monday about port dropping 7 months in advance of our contracted cruise. LOL :D

Mom, you got it right. And why you up this late at night, even if in Lower or Upper Merion? Check out our 11/19 repo outta Baltimore on the Grandeur. You might like it.

Good night, Rick

The Lower Merion High School Aces just won the State Boys Basketball Championship!! I'm waiting for my son to get home from Hershey. :)

(November 19 = during the school year :()

Pennsylvania is divided into counties, and those counties are divided into townships. Upper Merion and Lower Merion share one small border, but are separate municipalities. The situation is more analogous to Pasadena and Altadena, I think. (straining my brain for a California example)

Adam Goldstein, president of Royal Caribbean.

agoldstein@rccl.com

Be sure to compliment him on how natty he looked in his silk pajamas for the publicity shots for the new bedding campaign. :)

Thanks Merion_Mom I think this name will do very well. Though it's too late for my cruise hopefully RCCL will get their act together and some future cruiser in our Suite will not need to spend their week supervising cabin a steward and calling maintenance.

I can't remember the cruiser who was charged 1700 for internet services, but he sent his letter to the CEO -- maybe check out that thread if there's a mailing address.

PS: Hflors -- i know this is a little thing, but there's a booboo on your signature and its drivin me cwazzy! :p

We sent a letter to Adam Goldstein last year after our Mariner cruise. Granted, this was not a complaint letter - we were commending our room steward for turning in a video camera we left aboard.

We did not receive a letter back, however HE PHONED US BACK!!!

We were quite surprised. Don't know if the fact that we had our next 2 cruises already booked was a factor or not. Don't know if it would have been treated differently if it were a complaint letter.

I can't remember the cruiser who was charged 1700 for internet services, but he sent his letter to the CEO -- maybe check out that thread if there's a mailing address.

PS: Hflors -- i know this is a little thing, but there's a booboo on your signature and its drivin me cwazzy! :p

Sorry megessey - I have no idea what you are talking about. What signature? Help please, it's been the same way since I joined (I think)

2) How can I fix it???????

We sent a letter to Adam Goldstein last year after our Mariner cruise. Granted, this was not a complaint letter - we were commending our room steward for turning in a video camera we left aboard.

We did not receive a letter back, however HE PHONED US BACK!!!

We were quite surprised. Don't know if the fact that we had our next 2 cruises already booked was a factor or not. Don't know if it would have been treated differently if it were a complaint letter.

I would suspect it is because you gave them a compliment rather than the usual whining complaints they normally get.

Sorry megessey - I have no idea what you are talking about. What signature? Help please, it's been the same way since I joined (I think)

2) How can I fix it???????

Sorry about confusing you -- at the bottom of your posts, it reads:

The only bad cruise is one I didn't get to go on!!!

If you go to the top of the screen, there is a link to User CP at the very left. Click on that and go to "edit signature".... its probably trying to read an apostrophy code that doesn't work on the website.

-- hope this helps :D

When you send the letter to Adam, send it certified, return receipt requested. That way you'll know when they received it.

Make the letter short and to the point. Only complain about things that really

affected your cruise and why the problem was not resolved on board.

Don't say how bad RCI is and that you'll never cruise on them again unless you get this or that. Asking for a free cruise won't fly. Ask for what you would consider fair compensation for the problem.

You're more likely to get a response that way.

Archived