LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

Posted (edited)

Popping in hoping read about how great Royal Caribbean is, but it appears as if things have taken a turn for the worse... Hopefully y'all avoid whatever cooties are lurking around there and salvage what's left of the perfect not so perfect day...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I'm SO, SO late to the party! If it wasn't so crazy at work this week, I'd fo back and start from the beginning right now. I hope you're having a wonderful sailing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VictorWI said:

I'd need an elevator to get to the top of that! 😆

I was there in December and there were no lines at all for the slides - downside was I had to hoof it all the way up without a rest. Still, that's a fun slide! 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

And then Mr. Megan rams the table like an idiot and knocks my whole glass of champs over. Breaking it and causing a disaster. 

image.jpg

That is alcohol abuse😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Checked in for our flights. Gonna hang out a little while longer at Thrill Waterpark, then try to head over to a beach. Back onboard time is now 6. The time is flying by. 

• Like 9

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Do you like pina coladas?!

image.jpg

LOL....And you are right in there with "and the taste of champagne".    Luckily not getting "caught in the rain" though.  😄 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Do you like pina coladas?!

image.jpg

I generally shy away from the frozen drinks, as they're too watered down.  That looks like a good-sized shot of rum in it, so I might enjoy that one.  If that's the ONLY rum in it, then not worth my while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmet0225 said:

I generally shy away from the frozen drinks, as they're too watered down.  That looks like a good-sized shot of rum in it, so I might enjoy that one.  If that's the ONLY rum in it, then not worth my while.

There is regular white (cheap) rum in the mix, but the good bartenders will happily lace the top with some additional strong dark rum.  Always helps to approach with cash tip in hand as you order.  😉 

OH... and BTW.  What is the difference between a Coco Loco and a Labadoozie?  The name.  😄 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

OH... and BTW.  What is the difference between a Coco Loco and a Labadoozie?  The name.  😄 

Same:

• Like 2