QV 25/26

majortom10

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, majortom10 said:

Anyone got any idea of heard rumours when QV Winter 25/26 cruises are to be released.

Do you mean the QV winter 26/27 schedules? QV's schedules have been announced up to 16 October 2026. The past few years QV's schedules have only been announced into October corresponding with the end of her Mediterranean season. Similarly, QE's schedules have only been announced into Spring for the cruises leading up to her Alaska season.

I don't have any specific insight into when the next batch of Cunard itineraries will be announced. I will observe though that for the first time this year Cunard announced what was essentially a full year's worth of itineraries back in February. That would be my best guess as to when we can expect the next batch of itineraries (for 2027) to be announced.

Alternatively, if Cunard were to revert to past practices, they might only announce the World/Grand/Winter/Spring 2027 schedules next February/March and then announce the Summer/Autumn 2027 schedules around September. But I suspect they'll repeat what they did this year and announce most of the 2027 schedules next February/March.

Edit to add: The announcements of QE's Alaska schedules have mostly been made around the December timeframe. That's my best guess for when we will learn QE's 2026 Alaska season.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bluemarble said:

Do you mean the QV winter 26/27 schedules? QV's schedules have been announced up to 16 October 2026. The past few years QV's schedules have only been announced into October corresponding with the end of her Mediterranean season. Similarly, QE's schedules have only been announced into Spring for the cruises leading up to her Alaska season.

I don't have any specific insight into when the next batch of Cunard itineraries will be announced. I will observe though that for the first time this year Cunard announced what was essentially a full year's worth of itineraries back in February. That would be my best guess as to when we can expect the next batch of itineraries (for 2027) to be announced.

Alternatively, if Cunard were to revert to past practices, they might only announce the World/Grand/Winter/Spring 2027 schedules next February/March and then announce the Summer/Autumn 2027 schedules around September. But I suspect they'll repeat what they did this year and announce most of the 2027 schedules next February/March.

Edit to add: The announcements of QE's Alaska schedules have mostly been made around the December timeframe. That's my best guess for when we will learn QE's 2026 Alaska season.

QV is showing 3x on Funchal port authority website for  Nov and  Oct  2026.

Also QM2  has something of interest in 27 on same ws.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sogne said:

QV is showing 3x on Funchal port authority website for  Nov and  Oct  2026.

Also QM2  has something of interest in 27 on same ws.

Yes indeed, there are some interesting tidbits to be found on some of the port authority websites offering a preview of possible future itineraries. @sogne's post got me doing some digging.

QV is on the Funchal schedule for a total of four additional dates into early 2027.

Queen Victoria

15-Nov-2026: Funchal

08-Dec-2026: Funchal

21-Dec-2026: Funchal

09-Feb-2027: Funchal

So, I think it's fair to say we can anticipate QV will be doing several cruises to Madeira following her return from the Mediterranean in October 2026.

QM2 can be found on a couple port authority websites which may shed some light on her plans for early 2027.

Queen Mary 2

15-Jan-2027: Funchal

26-Feb-2027: Funchal

23-Mar-2027: Bergen

This schedule hints at QM2 not doing a world voyage in 2027.

Finally, there's one 2027 date I've been able to find for QA so far. That's on the Gibraltar port authority website, although they have her listed as "Queen Ann" for this 2027 date.

Queen Anne

17-Apr-2027: Gibraltar

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Yes indeed, there are some interesting tidbits to be found on some of the port authority websites offering a preview of possible future itineraries. @sogne's post got me doing some digging.

QV is on the Funchal schedule for a total of four additional dates into early 2027.

Queen Victoria

15-Nov-2026: Funchal

08-Dec-2026: Funchal

21-Dec-2026: Funchal

09-Feb-2027: Funchal

So, I think it's fair to say we can anticipate QV will be doing several cruises to Madeira following her return from the Mediterranean in October 2026.

QM2 can be found on a couple port authority websites which may shed some light on her plans for early 2027.

Queen Mary 2

15-Jan-2027: Funchal

26-Feb-2027: Funchal

23-Mar-2027: Bergen

This schedule hints at QM2 not doing a world voyage in 2027.

Finally, there's one 2027 date I've been able to find for QA so far. That's on the Gibraltar port authority website, although they have her listed as "Queen Ann" for this 2027 date.

Queen Anne

17-Apr-2027: Gibraltar

Did u note the previous port and destination port from Funchal 26/27th Feb still showing 4 me?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sogne said:

Did u note the previous port and destination port from Funchal 26/27th Feb still showing 4 me?

Ah, yes. Those are some good additional hints I hadn't picked up on for QM2's 2027 schedule.

Queen Mary 2

15-Jan-2027: Funchal (from Southampton, to Basseterre)

26/27-Feb-2027: Funchal (from Ferrol, to Dakar)

23-Mar-2027: Bergen (from Andalsnes, to Southampton)

Those are a couple intriguing ports (Ferrol and Dakar) before and after QM2's Feb 2027 call at Funchal (which I see now is indeed a two day call there). So, this looks like it might be the Caribbean for QM2 in January, Spain and Senegal in February, and Norway in March. Maybe not a full world voyage for QM2 in 2027, but cruises to several different regions which could be turned into an exotic voyage.

Naturally these port reservations aren't conclusive as to what's going to be announced for 2027. But they do offer some good clues for what we might look forward to for early 2027.