TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

8 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Come with us! We're booked for 3/9/25 and 12/14/25 out of Port Canaveral. 🙂 (Still 30 pages behind. 🤦‍♀️)

I’ll definitely consider that. March won’t work most likely. But Dec 2025 is a possibility. Thanks. 😊

• Like 6

Just now, BohJang said:

I’ll definitely consider that. March won’t work most likely. But Dec 2025 is a possibility. Thanks. 😊

Yeah, March is not our favorite time to cruise. But since @Jamman54 had such good things to say about Venezia and we booked our December 2025 cruise, Mark didn't want to wait that long to try it out. 😂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Fake Jameis is from 🇬🇩 

Every time I hear the name Jameis I get an instant craving for crab legs. Is that wrong? 🤔

• Haha 10

I just ran into my student and his mom on the lobby stairs right by Jameis. Super nice chat. 

When it ended, he did air quotes and said “ok Mr. S, enjoy your ‘coke’”

• Like 2
  • Haha 40

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I just ran into my student and his mom on the lobby stairs right by Jameis. Super nice chat. 

I know I’ve said it before, but you just have to laugh at some of things these kids come up with.  I’m sure it’s difficult NOT to laugh when you shouldn’t laugh.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I know I’ve said it before, but you just have to laugh at some of things these kids come up with.  I’m sure it’s difficult NOT to laugh when you shouldn’t laugh.

Believe me, despite what you hear and how I feel after some days, the kids are far and away the best part of my job. Only thing that ever really messes it up is the adults. Wouldn’t wanna do anything else, despite my jokes. 

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

IMG_1537.jpeg

So after my recent lost luggage issue I want to get luggage trackers before my August cruise. Will research which to get but what brand do you have so I can avoid them hahaha.

• Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

The word is out now. Mr. S is doing coke! 😁

24 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

PXL_20240524_203944615.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 24

8 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

So after my recent lost luggage issue I want to get luggage trackers before my August cruise. Will research which to get but what brand do you have so I can avoid them hahaha.

Apple AirTags, lifesavers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Believe me, despite what you hear and how I feel after some days, the kids are far and away the best part of my job. Only thing that ever really messes it up is the adults. Wouldn’t wanna do anything else, despite my jokes. 

I always felt the exact same way. Even though some can be a pain in the patooty sometimes, middle school kids are a real hoot!  And, yes, sometimes you laugh when you probably shouldn’t. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Wow. I haven’t heard someone order Mountain Dew at a bar in… forever?

Was on a cruise once on NCL and had a guy a couple of stools down from me order a Mountain Dew and Cognac...at 7:30 in the morning

• Like 1
  • Haha 17