Booking latitudes platinum dinner question

Hi all.  We will have 4 specialty meals on our next cruise 2 of which are due  to platinum status.  I know that there will be certificates for the 2 platinum meals in our cabin ( or I hope so anyway, haha). We plan to reserve all 4 online in advance and want to include Teppanyaki as one of them.   To avoid being charged for Teppanyaki (since it is a flat fee) I think that would need to be the 1st or 2nd one to be booked.   However, does the actual reservation date for Teppanyaki have to be the first or second specialty meal to avoid being charged at the time of booking?    We would like Teppanyaki to be the 3rd in the sequence of the specialty meals.   Hope that wasn’t too confusing.  Thanks for your any advice you may be able to provide.  

You don't have to book restaurants in the order you plan to go.

So, no...it doesn't matter. 

(And the question wasn't confusing at all. And I'm easily confused...)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IAcruising said:

Just book it first or second. Date doesn't matter.

3 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

You don't have to book restaurants in the order you plan to go.

So, no...it doesn't matter. 

(And the question wasn't confusing at all. And I'm easily confused...)

Thank you so much for the speedy and helpful responses!  Very much appreciated.

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Reservations open 125 days prior to departure, 12 midnight eastern time. You are afforded that 5 day head start over the rest of the passengers. Make good use of it. 

Traveling with my brothers on my next cruise. We all got the 2 free dining. Reservations are open to me right now at Sapphire level, can I book reservations for all 6 of us at Ala Cart restaurants?

8 minutes ago, jjjct said:

Traveling with my brothers on my next cruise. We all got the 2 free dining. Reservations are open to me right now at Sapphire level, can I book reservations for all 6 of us at Ala Cart restaurants?

As long as there are tables for that many people available then yes, go ahead and book for however many you need.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, jjjct said:

Yes. One person should make a reservation for the group if you want to sit together. Large tables sell out fast, so do it now. 

Edited by BirdTravels

1 minute ago, BirdTravels said:

Yes. One person should make a reservation for the group if you want to sit together (which I assume you do). Large tables sell out fast, so do it now. 

Thank you!

On 5/26/2024 at 4:54 PM, BirdTravels said:

Reservations open 125 days prior to departure, 12 midnight eastern time. You are afforded that 5 day head start over the rest of the passengers. Make good use of it. 

Thank you!  I did!!