Mini bar set up

Its been 20 years since our last Princess Cruise We will be on the Sky Princess in January in a Penthouse Suite  The Mini Bar Set-up what does it include an how an when can you order it  Thanks for any help

Two 50 ml bottles of Scotch, Gin, Vodka, Brandy. 2 beers. 2 Perrier. 2 Diet Coke. 2 Coke. 2 waters.

You do not order. It is in your cabin when you board. You can call room service and trade alcoholic for alcoholic or non alcoholic. You can trade non alcoholic for non alcoholic.

28 minutes ago, skynight said:

Two 50 ml bottles of Scotch, Gin, Vodka, Brandy. 2 beers. 2 Perrier. 2 Diet Coke. 2 Coke. 2 waters.

You do not order. It is in your cabin when you board. You can call room service and trade alcoholic for alcoholic or non alcoholic. You can trade non alcoholic for non alcoholic.

We have never gotten diet cokes ever. Always have to have the regular cokes changed out. Just call room service and they will do it

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, skynight said:

It will vary by ship and what they have in stock at that time.

We've received Sprite instead of diet Coke. 

We've received all Diet Coke and no regular or Sprite.

Last cruise we only had two 50ml bottles of Absolut and a 375ml bottle of Dewers.  

Edited by startedwithamouse

I think it depends on what ship has. In January on Discovery I got 8 gins, 4 diet cokes, 2 beers, and 4 Perriers. Weirdest mini I have ever received. It was changed out per my request by dinner time. 

4 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

It will vary by ship. We've received Sprite instead of diet Coke. 

Last cruise we only had two 50ml bottles of Absolut, 

Better then the Van Gogh they keep sending me

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

Better then the Van Gogh they keep sending me

Was in the middle of edit, see my comment for what we got. 

Different cabins received different setups. 32 night cruise, you start talking to other guests about anything and everything.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DeltaJoe15 said:

Its been 20 years since our last Princess Cruise We will be on the Sky Princess in January in a Penthouse Suite  The Mini Bar Set-up what does it include an how an when can you order it  Thanks for any help

Great answers & photos .Basically it should already be set up in your cabin when you board, but you can always swap things out just like most people say ,just ask your cabin steward or room service.
You should receive 10 alcoholic items ( 2 beers,2 gin, 2 vodka,2 VS, 2 whiskey or brandy)and 10 non-alcoholic items (2 tonic water,2 bottles of water, 2 bottles of Perrier, 2 Diet Coke or regular or a mix, 2 sprites) for a total of 20 items.
If you don’t like a certain alcohol, you can swap it -IMG_1941.thumb.jpeg.439f661d062daacf4ebf39c6fa5d984a.jpegone for one for something else. If you don’t drink alcohol at all, you can swap it out to something nonalcoholic that you like. And if you get Sprite and not Diet Coke, you can swap that out. 
Just ask if you prefer something different.

All brands subject to change,but this is something for you to go on so you can compare when you get your set up.

You say that you’re on the Sky Princess ,I believe there’s a concierge lounge ,you can always check with them as well.

Edited by arizonaperson