Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

Catching some L&M while waiting for my dinner table. I requested it 20 mins ago. It was 40-50 Min wait at the time. Now it’s 20-30. And it smells like sewage right here.

IMG_7569.thumb.jpeg.fac8d8c90fb65bbc85dc55734d7d2e5c.jpeg

IMG_7568.thumb.jpeg.5648903055bc8eb29a1b2b8e96c8f1ea.jpeg

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Stallion said:

You need to try the other side of Cozumel at least once-its like going to Honolulu and not seeing the North Shore

Been there three times. Was supposed to go there this time by my sea turtle excursion was canceled. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, detroitavant said:

The wrestling looks pretty neat.  We were going to do paradise beach again but now I'm thinking this would be more interesting.  I checked out the website on the ring and no transportation is included, but it looks like you could walk to the building from the port?

I would think so. It was like a 2 minute cab ride.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

This is new and interesting. Never heard of a kiwi drink. If it's anything like the cucumber sunrise I would like it.

Kind of..except it tastes like kiwi.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

When I was coming to dinner…the line to Percy 9pm PG show was insane. That was at 8:30. I have to go there right after this to get in line for his 10pm. Assuming I get out of here before 10pm. I didn’t order a dessert so that should help.

IMG_7575.thumb.jpeg.4a75f8e0e5aba106d9465a4501e72338.jpeg

• Like 5

Wow. Ok. This lady is sort of next to but behind me. Alone at a table for four waiting on her party.. The waiter is bringing my food and this guy runs up to him points at her and screams NO CELL PHONEs! No cell phones in the dining room. No cell phones. 

the waiter said that it’s not against the rules. She invited him to her table. He’s lucky he didn’t come screaming that at me like that.

• Like 17

10 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We have a B2B booked on her (including the ABC's and in a Havana cabin), in April 2026! 😃

Wonderful!

2026 seems so far away but it is really only 1 1/2 years to wait!!! 😊

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Like I thought Eric said this is a new tour. It’s been running six months. He said by the end of the year they expect to have 8 wrestlers.

IMG_7467.thumb.jpeg.b44835d1278002c408a30ba21dc2637a.jpeg

IMG_7468.thumb.jpeg.2ce353cc73629088b259575c10146ef9.jpeg

Great SE! Seemed like good theater.

I know nothing about Mexican wrestling but the SE looked entertaining and pretty well done, except for the bugs! Yuk! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I loved George " The Animal" Steele! 😁

The old Boston Garden had some memorable wrestling events over the decades. The first matches I saw live were in Nov. 1969 there and included these wrestling legends: Bruno Sammartino, Professor Toru Tanaka, Gorilla Monsoon, the Fabulous Moolah, and the highlight Killer Kowalski defeating George 'The Animal' Steele in a steel cage match! For @Jamman54 here is Georgie 17 years later in 1986 and in the same building fighting Randy 'Macho Man' Savage and nearly starting a riot!! 

https://youtu.be/wFg0mgEEL5o?si=qGS2WaBIBAJsDwOr 

Edited by Destiny0315
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1