Freedom Charter - January 28, 2007

gatour

FYI: In news.google.com I have a search string for "cruise ship". There was a news release stating that the ship is chartered for 28 Jan 07. That is a more than a year and half away, but since people seem to be already planning their 07 cruises, fair warning.

FYI: In news.google.com I have a search string for "cruise ship". There was a news release stating that the ship is chartered for 28 Jan 07. That is a more than a year and half away, but since people seem to be already planning their 07 cruises, fair warning.

Actually, its only 9 months away. But thanks for the info.:D

It is? :confused:

Tracy

Thats what I said. But I must say I don't like you right now. You only have a little over 1 month till your Freedom cruise, and I have over 5 months. I am so jealous. I can fit in your suitcase.

Oh Fitz...you'll get over it! LOL

I'll have lived out my vacation and be even MORE envious five months from now when you are on yours! :)

And how on earth will you fit in my suitcase with all my shoes? Would be VERY uncomfortable...unless you like that kind of thing! :p

Tracy

That is the same week my partner and I and his brother go on a cruise every year. It's ironic, that being gay, we would never do an all gay cruise. We have too much fun on regular cruises. I really do want to go on the Freedom since it's been 6 years since our last RCCL cruise. Since that is the only week that seems to work for all of us, we will need to discuss it. I hate the markup the charter companies get and I can't go without a balcony. I can't believe all the good cabins are already booked since they just posted the cruise to their website last week.

When Atlantis chartered Navigator, they had to reprovision the bat stores in St. Martin since they set up extra bars around the pool and had sold out. At first, I thought the waiters would hate all the extra work but then i realised they were likely having their best tip week of the year. We'll sail with Atlantis one day but so far, we're having lots of fun on regular [and cheaper] cruises on the same ships.

That is the same week my partner and I and his brother go on a cruise every year. It's ironic, that being gay, we would never do an all gay cruise. We have too much fun on regular cruises. I really do want to go on the Freedom since it's been 6 years since our last RCCL cruise. Since that is the only week that seems to work for all of us, we will need to discuss it. I hate the markup the charter companies get and I can't go without a balcony. I can't believe all the good cabins are already booked since they just posted the cruise to their website last week.

They might have only posted it on their website last week, but they offer it to passengers that are on the charter when they announce it first, then I believe to past guests, then the public.

They might have only posted it on their website last week, but they offer it to passengers that are on the charter when they announce it first, then I believe to past guests, then the public.

You are right. The passengers on the previous atlantis cruise gets first dibs on booking on board.

Archived