Celebrity Solstice - Anyone Interested in trying to form a CC group in late 08 or 09?

Celebrity Solstice - Group Cruise Poll  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Celebrity Solstice - Group Cruise Poll

• Nope, sorry not interested
    • Maiden Voyage! I Don't Care Where It Goes or When!
    • Fall 2008
    • Winter 2009
    • Spring 2009
    • Summer 2009

We would love to do the maiden, especially if it's in the Caribbean! Since we like our cruises to be at least 10 days, we might be "forced" to do a B2B if the maiden turns out to be a 7!:D

We were on the inaugural Coral Princess cruise. Actually we booked three cruises after the inaugural, it just turned out that way.....catch my drift. We are going to wait 4 to 6 months after she's floating to book. I'll let you do the recon work.

About size: Yes it matters. Isn't she going to be just a wee bit bigger that M class? How about an artists rendering, does anyone have one?

Thanks,

David

Keep us posted also. We L-o-v-e X and would be interested in both ships. Since we're retired we are on totally flexible schedules.

Now the question is - how do you keep us posted thru the CC site? Do we keep checking this thread (which I will do)? Inquiring minds want to know!

Katie

Keep us posted also. We L-o-v-e X and would be interested in both ships. Since we're retired we are on totally flexible schedules.

Now the question is - how do you keep us posted thru the CC site? Do we keep checking this thread (which I will do)? Inquiring minds want to know!

Katie

Yes, Host Andy, who has agreed to be our group leader, asked us to keep posting and keep this thread active, so keep posting here! From the looks of things, I don't think we have any problem getting our CC group approved, now we just have to wait for Celebrity to release more information about the ship and the delivery date and sailing schedule...

Nick

Hi Everyone !

I was happy to see the excellent response. Please keep letting us know if you have any interest in a Maiden Voyage Group sailing.

A lot of things remain to be seen, such as... when Solstice's debut will be, her itineraries, how long will her sailings be ? where her homeport will be located etc.

I will try to get these questions answered. However, we may be many months away from these answers. Let's try to keep this thread going. As soon as I get any details, you will be the first to know :)

Hello,

Glad you're getting things going, Andy. We may be interested in joining you depending on the itinerary. Please keep us informed too. :)

Dorothy & Morty:p

Hi Everyone !

I was happy to see the excellent response. Please keep letting us know if you have any interest in a Maiden Voyage Group sailing.

A lot of things remain to be seen, such as... when Solstice's debut will be, her itineraries, how long will her sailings be ? where her homeport will be located etc.

I will try to get these questions answered. However, we may be many months away from these answers. Let's try to keep this thread going. As soon as I get any details, you will be the first to know :)

Hello,

Glad you're getting things going, Andy. We may be interested in joining you depending on the itinerary. Please keep us informed too. :)

Dorothy & Morty:) :)

We would love to experience the Solstice's maiden cruise! Can you imagine the excitement on board? Everything will be new, waiting to be explored, by us and the crew! Never mind any flubs, that is part of the adventure.....!

Jim

Just bumping up to keep interest alive!

Nick

Bumping is frowned upon..:(

I am sure someone will resurrect this thread when any news comes out. I was hoping for a cruise critic group cruise. The ship has not even gone beyond the planning stage. Not one bit of steel has been earmarked for her construction as yet... let alone put in place in the shipyard. It will be a long, agonizing wait.

Thanks for pointing that out about bumping...after all, I've only been on here 2 years longer than you...;) I bumped it up not just to bump but, to keep the idea fresh so others could see. Not everyone has the opportunity to get on here every day and, maybe not see if it's hidden back on page 15... So hopefully no harm, no foul...certainly none intended.

Nick

Thanks for pointing that out about bumping...after all, I've only been on here 2 years longer than you...;) I bumped it up not just to bump but, to keep the idea fresh so others could see. Not everyone has the opportunity to get on here every day and, maybe not see if it's hidden back on page 15... So hopefully no harm, no foul...certainly none intended.

Nick

If this topic finds it's way down to page 15 there might be a reason. :cool:

I thought it was such a good idea I just added Solstice to my future cruises just to remind me in case I don't think of it again.:D

Archived