Carnival Secrets they usually don't tell you about

Cinderellie

Sorry, she was a criminal - a thief!

sorry to burst your bubble miss/mr. thang the reason she was taking the pics. was to show my mother who was laying sick in her cabin, we were trying to put a package together that we were going to purchase and she was unable to get up to the photo area to look in person with out leaving a trail of vomit in her wake, sad that i had to share the details you all in order to clairify things, people like to lable people w/o knowing all the details of the situation, so get off your high horse and mind your own damn buisness

sorry to burst your bubble miss/mr. thang the reason she was taking the pics. was to show my mother who was laying sick in her cabin, we were trying to put a package together that we were going to purchase and she was unable to get up to the photo area to look in person with out leaving a trail of vomit in her wake, sad that i had to share the details you all in order to clairify things, people like to lable people w/o knowing all the details of the situation, so get off your high horse and mind your own damn buisness

New posters have a tendency to jump in there without engaging brain. I remember doing that too. Wait, I just did it again.

I'm sorry you Mom didn't get to see the pics, that is disappointing, I know. It's too bad you couldn't make the decision to buy them (with them removing them). I have been told, Carnival usually let's people make copies, no problem once you buy them.

Linda

no biggie really...in the long run it was their loss...we had in mind to buy 8-10 pics. we were just trying to figure out witch ones, even if pics. of the pics. were taken they would never be the quality of the original, let be real thats like looking at a pic. of an ice cream sunde and saying that taste great..we were also planing on buying the cruise video i guess i could have set the camcorder in front of the tv while they played it on the tv on the last night but that would make me a thief too i guess...all together i may have spent between $150-$200 on everything but scine they felt the need to pull the photos they could just keep them and i keep my money...when we decided to do that we thought there was no harm after she was told about the rule my thoughts were "ops, our bad" but then when they went too far with it like i said their loss not mine we had plenty of good pics. on our personal camera...my mom did get to see a few that she had gotten pics. of we saved them but not worth much more than the memory, she got sick on the last night and that is the last night they have all pics. out....i kinda chuckle about it now just peed me off when someone starts calling names with out all the info.

I posted on this thread back in 2004 about the crossword puzzles and trivia sheets found in the library. Now, I think you have to ask for them. Anyway, I haven't read all the posts since then but I will add that they now have Sudoku puzzles in the library. If you don't see any, go during library hours and ask the attendant for one. I would go early in the cruise because I think they sometimes run out. Travelgirl

if this smart @$$ post is what i think it is...i guess im a liar now too ...nothing but thieves and liars in this family.

You seem to have a great attitude about just forgetting their comments. Don't raise your blood pressure over someone that doesn't know the full situation or believe you.

Have a great day everyone.

Linda

my mom did get to see a few that she had gotten pics. of we saved them

if this smart @$$ post is what i think it is...i guess im a liar now too ...nothing but thieves and liars in this family.

You admit to being a theif, so I have no reason to doubt the second part of your statement.

You admit to being a theif, so I have no reason to doubt the second part of your statement.

This forum is NOT to debate someone's honesty, there are other boards and venues for these items. Not sure what you were taught but my mother taught me that if I couldn't say something nice, better to keep my mouth shut.

I went on Sensation in 2006 and had family picture with 8 people. Carnival said there were too many people to make sheets of 2- 5x7s. Crazy but I bought the original and took it to CVS Pharmacy at home. The lady in the photo department said they have copy right permission on Carnival photos. I made 5x7s at 99 cents and 4x6 prints for my Christmas cards at 29 cents. It was a great picture of dh and kids and spouses.

I agree. I also learned that people bring the Magic Bullet on cruises with them to make their own drinks or smoothies. That was very interesting.

I presume you're speaking of the mixer device from the infomercials, and not the "magic bullet" from the adult novelty stores? :rolleyes:

no biggie really...in the long run it was their loss...we had in mind to buy 8-10 pics. we were just trying to figure out witch ones, even if pics. of the pics. were taken they would never be the quality of the original, let be real thats like looking at a pic. of an ice cream sunde and saying that taste great..we were also planing on buying the cruise video i guess i could have set the camcorder in front of the tv while they played it on the tv on the last night but that would make me a thief too i guess...all together i may have spent between $150-$200 on everything but scine they felt the need to pull the photos they could just keep them and i keep my money...when we decided to do that we thought there was no harm after she was told about the rule my thoughts were "ops, our bad" but then when they went too far with it like i said their loss not mine we had plenty of good pics. on our personal camera...my mom did get to see a few that she had gotten pics. of we saved them but not worth much more than the memory, she got sick on the last night and that is the last night they have all pics. out....i kinda chuckle about it now just peed me off when someone starts calling names with out all the info.

Punctuation and paragraph breaks are our friends! ;)

D.

didn't know this was a gramar school:eek: ...im here to share my info and stories not be graded on my performance

The messages that you are trying to convey would be received better if your posts were easier to read.

It's difficult to read your posts because the sentences all run together.

In any case, no offense was intended.

D.

Archived