Link to HAL's Onboard/Gift Order, and wine packages!

sassy~one

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pdfs/onboard/Gift_Order_Polar.pdf

I know someone was looking for the 'cost' of wine packages onboard. I have been on several HAL cruises, and always order 'special' treats before i go. Two reasons, the gifts are waiting for the person when they board, and they are paid for months in advance. Sassy...is it November 19 Yet? *92 please pick up.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/pdfs/onboard/Gift_Order_Polar.pdf

I know someone was looking for the 'cost' of wine packages onboard. I have been on several HAL cruises, and always order 'special' treats before i go. Two reasons, the gifts are waiting for the person when they board, and they are paid for months in advance. Sassy...is it November 19 Yet? *92 please pick up.

Thanks! I know what I'm getting my DH for Christmas now!! Plus the robes aren't too shabby either ;)

Awesome! I purchased a HAL Monagramed robe for my sil last november, and gave it to Him for christmas, and he loved it. You can get it onboard, it took a few days, but was worth the wait. There is no 'fee' for the 'gifts' you buy, if you do it in advance. Sassy

Awesome! I purchased a HAL Monagramed robe for my sil last november, and gave it to Him for christmas, and he loved it. You can get it onboard, it took a few days, but was worth the wait. There is no 'fee' for the 'gifts' you buy, if you do it in advance. Sassy

I'm getting him the $115 cigar package and both of us robes with our monograms...I'm going to have the robes delivered on embarkation and I'm going to have the cigars delivered at dinner on the 24th...I can't WAIT to see his reaction...;)

Aloha...Sounds awesome to me! You should really like the robes, they are a huge hit when we are on board. Sassy

Do you think it would be tacky of me to hand out this order form to all the members of my family when they ask what we want for Christmas? :confused:

Or what about friends?

Do you think it would be tacky of me to hand out this order form to all the members of my family when they ask what we want for Christmas?
Not really, not if they do the asking first. Just to hand out the list before being asked would be bad form.

Or what about friends?
Only if you know them well and they ask what you want first.

Not really, not if they do the asking first. Just to hand out the list before being asked would be bad form.

Only if you know them well and they ask what you want first.

Awesome! I'm going to make copies and distribute them to family and friends who ask ;)

You, of course, are keeping your DH away from the CC boards AP, I'd hate to see the surprise "let out of the bag" :D

Can I use this form just to give onboard credit as a gift to my parents on their upcoming cruise?

icehatchling, you may want to visit this HAL site: http://hollandamerica.com/onboard/gifts.do We're taking my parents on their first cruise and we're planning on giving them the "Let's Celebrate Package". It will be in their stateroom when they arrive. Of course, there is much more on this site to choose from. You can call HAL directly and order it, the number is on this site page (you may want to have their booking number to ensure they get the gift package although it may not be needed. Just ask the HAL Rep)

You, of course, are keeping your DH away from the CC boards AP, I'd hate to see the surprise "let out of the bag" :D

icehatchling, you may want to visit this HAL site: http://hollandamerica.com/onboard/gifts.do We're taking my parents on their first cruise and we're planning on giving them the "Let's Celebrate Package". It will be in their stateroom when they arrive. Of course, there is much more on this site to choose from. You can call HAL directly and order it, the number is on this site page (you may want to have their booking number to ensure they get the gift package although it may not be needed. Just ask the HAL Rep)

My DH refuses to even USE a computer. He wont even check email. He's just not interested. Also, he doesn't get excited for things until like the week before, and by that time I'll have already ordered the gifts :D I'm in the clear!

Now if only we could find a place to order a bar set up prior to cruising like RCI< Celebrity and NCL offers. NMNita

Contact ship services by phone.

They do have such setups, ie. Scotch and soda, Whiskey and ginger ale. These can be in your stateroom when you arrive or shortly thereafter. I think they are usually a bottle of booze, and three cans of mixers. They so far have not included these on the gift list for some reason. I believe if you contact ship services, they can fax you a price list for these, and you can pre-order them. There is a fairly broad selection.

sassy one --- Thanks for posting the link to the onboard gift order form. I couldn't find it at the HAL web site. We always order our wine before we leave for a cruise. Penny

Contact ship services by phone.

They do have such setups, ie. Scotch and soda, Whiskey and ginger ale. These can be in your stateroom when you arrive or shortly thereafter. I think they are usually a bottle of booze, and three cans of mixers. They so far have not included these on the gift list for some reason. I believe if you contact ship services, they can fax you a price list for these, and you can pre-order them. There is a fairly broad selection.

Thanks for the info: apparently Princess has just discontinued this so when I couldn't find anything on the website I assumed HAL had also.

Thanks again,

Nita

Penny, Your very welcome! We struck a good deal when we booked, 3 bottles of wine per room, 2 soda cards and 2 Fancy Pinnacle dinners. We have 6 in our party, so we have 2 rooms....ARE WE THERE YET? Sassy~one

Archived