How many cruises have you been on???

Boo's Mom

How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)  

832 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)

• none...............yet!!
    • 1-3 cruises
    • 4-9 cruises
    • 10-16 cruises
    • 17-25 cruises
    • 26-35 cruises
    • more than 35 cruises!!!
    • not enough.......let me call my TA right now!!!!!
    • I have sailed so many times I don't keep up the count. I just sail...sail...sail...!!!

This is Boo....Boo's Mom is my Mom.

I did this poll on the old message board..... but now I am offer a new and improved poll on the new and improved message board.

This

is an interesting poll but here is an occasion where someone brought

but up an impossible cruise. We were on the Regal Princess in Feb. 04

talking about cruises as we all do. A cruise through the canal was

brought up and I asked him what ship. His reply was the Carnival

Destiny. I asked to be sure and he said he went through the canal

on the Destiny. I wanted to be absolutely sure. At that point I could

not resist telling him WRONG ANSWER. The Destiny has a 116 foot

beam and the canal is 106 wide, it won't fit. Let us all keep enjoying

our cruises and let those who invent the experience have their fun

too.

Dave Hansen

We have done 6 seacruises, 1 river cruise(the nile) and are booked for 3 cruises :bluescruisein january, norwegian coastal voyage in octobre and the amazone in february 2006

Geertje

How was the Nile cruise?

Our favorite saying: Een vlag op een modderschuit,

The cruiselines determine number of cruises in different ways..

some people have been on ten four day cruises, some have done one round-the-world...

Celebrity counts a 5 day Bermuda cruise the same as a 11 day Caribbean...

We are all proud of the number of cruises we have taken but how do you compare apples and oranges fairly?

• 3 weeks later...

this will be our 2nd in 11 months. both have been on Celebrity Summit. first was 4/16/04-4/26/04, second is 3/21/05-4/1/05. we were however booked and paid on RCCL in the last week of Nov 04, however we had a death in the family and were unable to travel.

kerri

I just finished number 20, and I'm scheduled to sail on number 21 in early February. That is if you don't count 1 day cruises such as Sea Escape or Discovery. If those count, I would be in the 40-50 range.

Joan

Hi started cruising in 2001 on the Carnival Destiny and I

actualy had to be talked into going! I am booked on the Caribbean Princess for this feb 5th and that makes cruise number 7 :D We had a wonderful year last year and did 3 on Royal Caribbean and one on Carnival.going to try a different line and do Princess............................Stephanie and Dan..........from Bean Town

We have cruised all but one of the mass marketed lines including a couple that are defuct now; it's hard to pick a favorite, but I think, for us, it's between the old Commadore (yes, that's right) Caribe, NCLs Sun and Celebrity's Connie. All cruises have something to offer: just wish they would offer me a job on one of them. Only kidding of course. NMnita

Our 50th will be in April for our 50th anniversary -- well timed! Another one planned for September. These are actual cruise numbers, not adjusted for Celebrity's new system of recognition according to numbers of day of the cruise.

We enjoy cruising very much -- so relaxing!

This will be our 4th cruise in 2-1/2 years - the last three were on Princess, the one coming up in May on the Mercury. It took me years to get my husband to try it, and he's now totally addicted. :)

I actually took a cruise with a girlfriend in 1994 on the Majesty of the Seas - wow, what an experience for a first-timer! It was wonderful, but I've learned that I prefer Princess to RCCL, and expect Celebrity to top Princess, from all I've read on these boards. :D

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

5 so far,

#6 on the Century, April 9, 2005.

What can we say, we're hooked.

Our honeymoon was on the Monarch of the Seas, very nice. then tried NCL's Majesty to Bermuda.

This makes #3 with Celebrity.

Kind of curious about some of the other lines, but don't want to be disapointed.

Paul&Michelle

Archived