How many cruises have you been on???

Boo's Mom

How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)  

832 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)

• none...............yet!!
    • 1-3 cruises
    • 4-9 cruises
    • 10-16 cruises
    • 17-25 cruises
    • 26-35 cruises
    • more than 35 cruises!!!
    • not enough.......let me call my TA right now!!!!!
    • I have sailed so many times I don't keep up the count. I just sail...sail...sail...!!!

We've just been on our 30th. We celebrated this one by taking our grandsons, ages 19 and 16 and they had a wonderful time! It was their first. Thank God I got connecting balcony cabins instead of a family suite, because I hadn't realized how messy they really are. Yikes. I tipped the steward much more than usual out of sympathy for him ;)

First cruise in 1995 and then 2nd in 1999, and some serious cruising since!

Lots of variety too- it is the spice of life.

Oceanbreeze -October 1995-5 night W. Caribbean

Destiny -May 1999-7 night Eastern Caribbean

NCL Majesty- August 2000 -7 night Bermuda

NCL Sun-November 2001-13 night Repo Boston to MIA

Paradise-May 2002- 10 nights S Caribbean

Carnival Legend-Sept 2002-15 night Transatlantic Crossing

Royal Olympia Voyager-Feb 2003-15 night Amazon River

Rotterdam- June 2003-7 night Canada-New England

Enchantment of the Seas-Sept 1 2003-5 nights Cozumel and Belize

Costa Mediterranea- December 14 2003 Western Caribbean NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Oosterdam-March 14th 2004- 7 nights Eastern Caribbean

Westerdam Nov 12 2004- 17 nights Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale

Mercury Feb 7 2005- 11 nights Mexican Riviera

was when I was 14 (1984) on K Lines Constellation...a greek Isle cruise. I had a blast! Looking back that ship was small and old!! Will never forget going down narrow metal stairs outside the ship to the tender, I thought I was going to pass out it was sooo high!!!

We have been on 38 cruises in 6 years. Our last cruise was an Hawaii to Vancouver on RCCL (Serenade of the Seas).
We are booked on a Carnival "Thanksgiving" cruise on the Victory for our next cruise. We are also booked on a Baltic cruise in June, 2005 on the Constellation and in Oct., 2005 we are booked on a Transatlantic cruise on Carnival's new
Liberty. That is our cruise schedule for now. We are so very lucky to travel so often!!! John & Priscilla

I'm somewhere in the 20's. Been on everything from my first on a rust bucket Carnival over a Christmas holiday, Dolphin, Regal, Premier, RCL, etc to my now, beloved Celebrity. At this point in my life I feel no need to go to any other line, If I should, I suppose I would try Princess or Radisson, but right now I am happy just extending the X trips. I've met great people and made wonderful friends and I'm still having the time of my life! :)

I'm a bit regretful to have such a big gap in my cruising history ... my family took us on three amazing cruises (including a month on HAL all over the Caribbean including the north coast of South America) when I was a kid ... last one in 1971 when I was 11 ... I didn't cruise again for THIRTY-ONE YEARS, despite doing a fair amount of traveling over those years in other ways ... can't get those years back but trying to make up for lost time now :) four cruises in the past two years and another one set for December ... TR

Well, now TommyCruiser has raised the bar! I, too had a gap from my early teens until my late twenties, but have enjoyed them all. I'm more likely to hit 20 cruises by 45 (I'm 42 next month) and hopefully 25 by 50 y.o., but if I could just up the ante from one cruise a year to three, I'd make Tommy's goal.:)

Maybe we could start a "Help this man to the 25 cruises level" fundraiser? :D Yes?? No???
As nice as you all are, I won't hold my breath for the donations to start pouring in.;)

[b][color=red]We are getting ready to take our third cruise in October on the Century. The first was the Norway in 86 and the second was the Paradise in 02. I can see we have a lot of catching up to do![/color][/b]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived