How many cruises have you been on???

Boo's Mom

How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)  

832 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruises have you been on???? (You may vote for more than one option!!!)

• none...............yet!!
    • 1-3 cruises
    • 4-9 cruises
    • 10-16 cruises
    • 17-25 cruises
    • 26-35 cruises
    • more than 35 cruises!!!
    • not enough.......let me call my TA right now!!!!!
    • I have sailed so many times I don't keep up the count. I just sail...sail...sail...!!!

27 - with 28 coming up on the 11/26 Summit. Hubby is a little behind with # 16 coming up. Got him hooked on it after we got married and are averaging two a year now. Nothing else like it for a relaxing- do as much or as little as you want kind of vacation. This will be our first Celebrity cruise in a while and we are really looking forward to it.

1-Ncl Southward (oops I'm dating myself)
2-Dolphin 3-4 days At least 4x
3-Carla Costa Southern Car
4-Ncl Norway
5-Century
6-RCI Nordic Empress to Bermuda
7-Century
8-Millenium 10 day exotic Car
9-Century
10-Summit Cruisetour to Alaska
11-Century 9 day Car

Hi Captain Paul,

We have a thread for the Infinity's departure Jan 3 from Fll to Valporaiso. The link is [url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=46265[/url] If you can't get there by clicking, type the URL in. So far we have about 50 people, 45 of whom are signed up for the Celebrity Connections party. WE're also planning a sailaway party.

Please send me an e-mail to craven3 @ nospam adelphia.net, omitting the spaces and deleting the nospam word, of course.

Charlotte

We are booked on cruise #18! We usually sail twice a year. This year we did the Zuiderdam in May, and the Sapphire Princess in October. Flying to New Orleans to sail on the Dream in April, 2005. Found out a few weeks ago that my job isn't secure. It may be outsourced early in 2005! Yikes! :-((( Until we find out more, and what our finances are going to be like, cannot book anymore. Boo Hoo!!!!

Well as Rusty mentioned, the survival of this thread has caused me to officially amend my cruise tally:

I just got off #20, the Celebrity Summit, 2 days ago. Gorgeous ship, great line, wonderful cruise. I'll definately be visiting with Celebrity again in the future! (and if this thread is still alive, I'll re-update my total again!)

Hubby & I just returned from our 17th cruise which was taken on the Galaxy's first cruise out of Galveston to the Panama Canal. Wish we had plans for more in the near future but we're starting a new business in Jan & it looks like 2006 will be our next chance for another cruise as we'll be pretty busy in 2005 (unless we win the lottery somewhere...hahaha, one can only dream!).

Carol

I voted back in the summer:eek: I have cruised again since this post was started:D

Lets see, 2 back in the early days......5 in the "Newfound World" of cruising....
going again in 2 weeks! And then in May...so my numbers are increasing:)
Yiiippeeeee:D :D

Well, the lovely Mrs. Jones and I have been cruisin' since 1966, and do something in the neighborhood of 3 or 4 a year. (We're lucky to live in Florida, and be able to drive to the port). We figure we've been on upward of 100 cruises total. We now collect the plastic cards, (room key etc.), but that's a relatively new thing, but even so we have a stack about 4 or 5 inches high. We simply love cruisin'.

Happy sailing,
Ken

• 2 weeks later...

I think the cruise coming up Feb 13th on the Zenith will be our 10th or 11th. We now try to walk around the guys taking the pictures since we no longer buy them. It got to the point where looking back at pictures makes me look so old now . Guess we will keep going as long as our health holds out. Have been to all the islands now and know our way around. We just hit the beaches now when we get into port.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived