Happy 4th of July to Our American friends

CaptData

Let me join in and wish you all a great day with family and friends. I hope to be watching the spectacular Boston fireworks on television, somethng I have not missed for some time now. Thank you neighbours.

Your words of kindness are much appreciated. In this world we live in we are all still brothers and sisters unlimited by manmade borders. Tough times help us to come to the aid and comfort of each other.

again thanks

Jim

Longest UNGUARDED political boundary in the World.

That says it all. Like good friends, we sometimes disagree, but also like friends when the going gets tough we close ranks immediately.

In the 60s, I car-camped all across Canada for an entire summer. What a beautiful country ! What warm friendly people ! !

Thanks again.

A sincere "Thank you" to our Canadian cousins for the good wishes. Marcia and I recently had occasion to visit the Maritime Provinces and thought the scenery beautiful and the people absolutely fantastic. We both agreed that if we didn't love New York State so much, we could move there in a heartbeat.

Dave of ...

Thanks to all our Canadian friends for their warm wishes! I'll be visiting your lovely country this month. Yea!! Last year was my first visit to Canada and let me say I sure enjoyed myself in Vancouver as part of the Statendam's Alaska Inside passage cruise. Vancouver is such a beautiful city. Conde' Nast Magazine rated it the second prettiest city in North America right behind Victoria. This month the Oosterdam has a stop in Victoria and let me say that the City tour with the castle and Empress High tea shore excursion is booked and payed for!

Archived