Off to the Crown 7/22

LunaMoon

II just don't know who has the ultimate burden to foresee and rectify this - us or Princess. I would guess us. If enough of us ask that the TV be taken away maybe Princess will get the message to invest a few cents in some bolts.

How about instead of asking that the TVs be taken down, write Princess and suggest the reasons for a fleet-wide bolting of TVs. They might like the idea and give you a free cruise. I don’t think trying to make a TV-moving ruckus is the right way to approach the issue.

How about instead of asking that the TVs be taken down, write Princess and suggest the reasons for a fleet-wide bolting of TVs. They might like the idea and give you a free cruise. I don’t think trying to make a TV-moving ruckus is the right way to approach the issue.

Great idea! The rest of us would like to have TV's in our cabin.

hhhm .................. I sort of like that phrase.............TV-moving ruckus.

Say THAT six times fast! ;)

TV-moving ruckus

TV-moving ruckus

TV-moving ruckus

TV-moving ruckus

TV-moving ruckus

TV-moving ruckus

Great idea. Maybe we should start an email campaign about bolting down anything heavy that can be bolted down. Other cruiselines do so.

" Have a wonderful trip and please......

We were on the Crown 7/2 sailing and had a WONDERFUL time! The ship and staff are amazing. I hope you have a fantastic vacation. If ANYONE is on deck 9 (Dolphin) and has George (Romania) as a cabin stewart PLEASE tell him that Timothy says hello. My son fell in love with our fabulous stewart...actuallly we all did he was great. Anyway we have been concerned about him and all the other crew members. In the Bott dining room we had Peter (Poland) and Juan (Mexico) if you have them lucky you and if you don't mind please tell them that Timothy says hello as well.

Happy Sailing..you are in for a real treat!!!!!!!!

Oh our cabin was D118 and our dinner table was 30."

How did you like the Dolphin deck with the uncovered balconys? We are booked for that deck in September.

Archived