Off to the Crown 7/22

LunaMoon

Have a fabulous time, LunaMoon! Looking forward to hearing the details. ;)

Karen

Baltimore

Hello CC World,We're off to see the wizard!Wish us luck!!If there is indeed access to the internet at the cafe (without complete lose of sanity) I will let you know what's what aboard the invincible Crown.I'm hoping it's not just us and eyewitness news on the pier today. :eek:

Cybar, Thank you for going to the trouble of posting the link but when I click on it it say's "Page cannot be shown" is it a problem with my system?

Did you click on it and it worked?

Thank you for trying.

Posting from our balcony on the Aloha deck... we are about to set sail, having just finished the muster drill. All is well on the Crown, there are very few visible signs of damage. Some carpet appears to be a little musty and there are things like new flowerpots. There are still tables and chairs in the Piazza area. I saw the International Cafe giving out cookies from their oven. They delivered a brand new TV to our cabin after we arrived - we got here very early.

Brian

Thanks for posting from onboard the Crown. It is really reassuring to hear from those on the ship now that things are looking good. I have to say that overall Princess really gets my vote of confidence.

Posting from our balcony on the Aloha deck... we are about to set sail, having just finished the muster drill. All is well on the Crown, there are very few visible signs of damage. Some carpet appears to be a little musty and there are things like new flowerpots. There are still tables and chairs in the Piazza area. I saw the International Cafe giving out cookies from their oven. They delivered a brand new TV to our cabin after we arrived - we got here very early.

Brian

Brian, THANK YOU for posting from the Crown. Now, a question:

DID THEY BOLT THE TV DOWN, or just set it on its little shelf above head level????????????????????????

(go down to Vines, please, and see how many little round tables are left, the ones with the marble tops - they lost quite a few of them, and I'm curious to see if their supplier could or would replace them on 4 days notice)

Was there any allusion to the LIST during the muster drill?

Brian, THANK YOU for posting from the Crown. Now, a question:

DID THEY BOLT THE TV DOWN, or just set it on its little shelf above head level????????????????????????

?

I think I'd ask them to remove that new TV if it isn't bolted down. A man was hurt by a falling TV during Princess's first listing incident this year. So injuries caused by falling TVs are foreseeable. I just don't know who has the ultimate burden to foresee and rectify this - us or Princess. I would guess us. If enough of us ask that the TV be taken away maybe Princess will get the message to invest a few cents in some bolts. Otherwise I guess the ultimate agreement if you are ever hurt or killed by a TV might be "You knew the TV wasn't bolted, you knew others have been injured by falling TVs, and still you didn't ask that it be removed; thus, you willingly assumed the risk."

Archived