Concierge on Serenade?

GMoney

Thank you! For some reason I thought she was gone. I've sailed with her once before but don't really recall her one way or another. I know everyone raves about her so that's great!

Wow! Serenade for four weeks?

You will very much like Maritza Moolman; we think that she is the nicest person and she is good at her job as Concierge.

Have a marvelous May!

Leslie

You're truly lucky to be sailing on Seranade and if Maritza is still the concierge you'll be in the best of hands... she is truly THE BEST concierge we've had on RCCL by far and the nicest lady.

Enjoy.

Carolyn

Geez Patrick! You're not staying on for Alaska May12th? It will return you to Vancouver. It seems like everyone is on that SF to YVR leg except us.:rolleyes:

Hi Diane +4, long time no see! :D Have a good evening.

:)

Geez Patrick! You're not staying on for Alaska May12th? It will return you to Vancouver. It seems like everyone is on that SF to YVR leg except us.:rolleyes:

Hi Diane +4, long time no see! :D Have a good evening.

:)

we are switching to the volendam on 5/12 for a 14 nite Alaska cruisetour =)

Oh that will be even more fun than just a run o' the mill 7 day Alaska roundtrip. :D Have a fantastic, wonderful time, G on your supercruise! I don't think we will have that much vacation time until after retirement, and then...the way things are going we may not have the money!:) :)

Just returned from the Aug. 6 Serenade Alaska cruise. Maritza was our concierge and she was fabulous. Took care of all of our problems, totally professional, and it was clear that she loved her job. The concierge lounge really made our cruise!!!!!!!

Just returned from the Aug. 6 Serenade Alaska cruise. Maritza was our concierge and she was fabulous. Took care of all of our problems, totally professional, and it was clear that she loved her job. The concierge lounge really made our cruise!!!!!!!

I am lucky enough to stay in touch with Maritza and we touched base yesterday. She is leaving Serenade on the 17th of September for Vacation but should be back.

She is INDEED the benchmark for all concierge across the fleet and in my opinion...no one comes close!

I hope you get a chance to experience her kindness....she is a truly unique person in addition to being a fantastic concierge.

Archived