HEY, BUCKEYES! Who's from OHIO?

meyerhaus

Although living in Virginia now, I was born and raised in Zanesville, Ohio. In fact, I will be attending my 30th high school reunion there in September. How time flies when you are having fun cruising:cool:

Count us in . Just got back from our first cruise to Alaska, and do I miss the mountains.

We are in the west central part of Ohio, where the hills of Hocking Valley seem like mountains

Greetings from the burbs of Cleveland! We're in the news today -- A presidential candidate and his running mate are going to be in town this afternoon. You can tell it's a slow news day around here, as that's all that has been on the radio this morning!

We're from Euclid, shimmering on the shores of Lake Erie on Cleveland's eastern border...home to both the Polka and the Softball Halls of Fame, which share space in the same building...

I am from Columbus, OH. Have also lived in Cincinnati and went to school in BG. Ohio is great but much to far from the ocean. And if you live in OH you say go Bucks not Blue!

I was born in New Philadelphia, Ohio, and raised in Mineral City. At the age of 18, I moved to Washington, DC to work for the Federal Govt. All these years later, I am living just outside of DC in suburban Virgnia. I'll be going back to Ohio for my family reunion next month in Canton, Ohio. :)

Hey Jon, GO BUCKS! We are from Columbus ( and Lancaster and Youngstown )OHIO!!!!! Looking forward to the Tennis Masters in your fair city. We really enjoy going to that and of course having dinner at Chester's Roadhouse.:D I also want to thank you for posting all of the patters and menus. It is such a great help to everyone and I know that it takes a lot of time to do that. Hope you have fun on your cruise in the Carribean.

Linda

I guess my name says it all! I was born in Cleveland, grew up in Olmsted Falls, and also have lived in Bay Village, Brook Park, Strongsville, Vermilion and now in Huron, Ohio.

Mary Lou In Ohio :)

A couple more Buckeyes checking in. We're from Sylvania, the suburbs of Toledo, NW corner of the state.

Our last cruise (#20) was on the Caribbean Princess in April.

GO BUCKS !

Kathy

I am originally from Lockland, Ohio which is just outside Cincinnati. I went to school in Dayton. When I joined the Air Force I got stationed at Wright-Patterson so I lived at home with Mom and Dad. Didn't begin to travel until after I married when the AF moved him to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We have been in North Carolina since 1973. Love going back to Dayton for reunions at Miami Valley Hospital School of Nursing. Next I want to take our grandchildren to the Air Force Museum.

Meyerhaus, I have a new scanner and cannot figure out how to scan in the menus and patters from our May, 2004 Royal Princess cruise. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi from Cincinnati! I grew up in Columbus and went to OSU. Moved to

Cincy in 1977. Just back from the Baltic on the Grand and will be doing the Caribbean Princess in November with 9 other family members. Go Bucks!!!!

This is turning out to be very interesting! I live in NW Ohio, just a bit south of Toledo. I'm getting a kick out of the common interests I've found here (besides all being Buckeyes).

I see lots of Cleveland-area posters. I'm a die-hard Indians fan! There must be at least a few of you around here, too.

Boo968 -- I graduated from BGSU.

Meyerhaus -- I, too, was a band director. Actually, my very first teaching job was music at Walnut Hills in Cincinnati. Do you know of it?

What fun it is to learn a bit more about all these posters!

We're here in Cincinnati (not far from Cheviot) in Delhi Township. It's because we are so far from the ocean that we love to cruise. We're presently planning our next cruise with my parents, siblings and all the nieces and nephews--25 in all! This time we may do Carnival--eek, I hope it won't be too rowdy for my 60ish parents.

Archived