Royal Caribbean likes Honesty in its Loyal Guests!

I don't know if you all remember, but I recently got and mailed back the Diamond Plus kit. I am only a Diamond Member and really wanted to earn the Diamond Plus status.

I got a nice phone call from the Executives at the C&A society who said thank you for my honesty.

Well today, I got a HUGE (1 foot by 2 foot) box by Fed EX. Inside, was full of goodies.

1) Crown and Anchor Freedom of the Seas Mouse Pad

2) RCCL and Crown and Anchor Mouse with miniture models of every ship inside of it.

3) I gift certificate worth $100 for onboard usage or to future cruises

4) My name on a Crown and Anchor platter with the logo on it

5) And a shirt and hat combo too.

I was truly shocked!! I guess I really am sailing on the Best Cruise Line out there!!

I don't know if you all remember, but I recently got and mailed back the Diamond Plus kit. I am only a Diamond Member and really wanted to earn the Diamond Plus status.

I got a nice phone call from the Executives at the C&A society who said thank you for my honesty.

Well today, I got a HUGE (1 foot by 2 foot) box by Fed EX. Inside, was full of goodies.

1) Crown and Anchor Freedom of the Seas Mouse Pad

2) RCCL and Crown and Anchor Mouse with miniture models of every ship inside of it.

3) I gift certificate worth $100 for onboard usage or to future cruises

4) My name on a Crown and Anchor platter with the logo on it

5) And a shirt and hat combo too.

I was truly shocked!! I guess I really am sailing on the Best Cruise Line out there!!

Man you sure are lucky!! Didn't the UPGRADE FERRY also visit you??

Guess who visited my Royal Caribbean Reservation last night?

The Uprgrade Fairy came by! I had booked a JS on the Explorer of the Seas and now I am in a Owner's Suite!!!

Royal Caribbean called me this morning to make sure that this room would be ok! I looked at the deck plans and took it! I am just soooooo excited now!

It looks like it was a $2200 upgrade!

Okay, so how do *I* get them to "accidentally" send me the Diamond Plus upgrade kit, so I can show my honesty and loyalty? ;)

That's fantastic, it does the heart good to hear stories such as this!

Congrats on both 1)the goodie box and 2)being a GOOD, HONEST person!

My mother always said that if you do something good, kind, honest, it will come back to you as something good, kind or honest. I have always tried to live this way, and have tried to teach my son this. I'm glad it "came back to you" in such a very nice way! Enjoy your goodies! and be proud of yourself and your character!

The Diamond Plus Kit had:

2 New Crown and Anchor Diamomd Plus Member Ship Cards

4 Diamond Plus Luggage Tags

2 AMAZING Diamond Plus Lapel Pins

A Welcome Letter with a bunch of amenities you will be getting

And a Great Box for those who like to keep things in a collection.

The problem with getting the Diamond Plus Kit, and this has happened before according to the executive, that people who aren't Diamond Plus demand to become one. So, the Diamond Plus people get free upgrades and other very nice benefits. So here comes someone who takes advantage of the situation and demands to become a Diamond Plus Member. Sadly, RCCL has to make a decision. Even worse, sometimes it can go to court!! (Can you Believe people like that!)

So that is why my honesty I think payed off so well in this case! AND by the way, Did you know that the Executives and Others who are In Charge onboard can add good or bad comments to your C&A history and information? So if you do something good, the staff and Captain onboard are going to know about it as soon as they view who is onboard the ship!

I thought that was pretty cool. So if you get in an argument or sue Royal Caribbean, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have the "best" service or cruise experience!! lol:D

Archived