Cool bonus for night owls!!

I don't know if anybody else has noticed this . . . but twice in the past half hour, the number of available pages has jumped clear up to 1200-something. Roughly two years worth of posts! I actually went back and found my very first post, plus it's quite entertaining to read what people were discussing two years ago.

My husband, the computer geek, says they're probably doing some kind of database restore or backup. So it will probably go away pretty quickly, but take advantage of it while it lasts. :)

Well yes, there were some of the usual suspects. :)

What really made me laugh, though, was my own first post. It was just a couple of days before we left on our first cruise -- we had booked a last-minute Majesty 3-day just to see if we liked cruising. Famous last words, eh? :p Anyway, I was worried about getting to the port because we hadn't booked transfers through RCI. Yes, seriously. :D

And, just in passing . . . Happy Birthday to me!! :D

two years ago I found these boards and I remember the big issue...every other post was about the 3.95 charge for Johnny Rockets. Now it seems no one really cares anymore. I usually like to eat there once during the cruise but I use the coupon from the book they give in our cabin each cruise.

Where are all the posts for us who joined before these 1200 pages? I lost several hundred posts when they did the conversion. Some folks lost thousands of posts as they were members since the beginning. Didn't CC begin in 1995? That is what the "About Us" link states.

Archived