Review: Miracle - September 3-10

silentbob007

Thanks for the great review, Silent Bob! I enjoy reading FAIR reviews such as yours. So many times reviews are from those who do nothing but complain. We will board the Miracle on 9/17! Do you have any pictures of your cave tubing excursion? We are also booked with Yhonni (cave-tubing.com). Would you say we should wear our sneakers to walk the trail to the point of entry into the river then change into our water shoes? Any advice is appreciated!

I only have 5 pictures from tubing, as that is the film I argued with the photo manager about. I'm actually thinking about sending the negatvies out for a few more prints because it looks to me like there are about 5 more pictures that are salvagable.

As for shoes to wear ... anything you take off the bus goes with you in the river. This includes, money, jewelry, cameras, and shoes. You should be fine in water shoes, but make sure you watch your step. I slipped when I made a quick shuffle step, not when I was walking and paying attention.

I received the Miss Congeniality Award from Vicki an Steve the covetted

"Carnival Ship on a Stick"

For bringing Vicki a 12 pack of Coke a Cola.

thanks again Vicki I will always think of you when I look at the ship on stick

Debbie

We are going on a all day fishing charter in one of the ports. DOes it make sense to bring sandwiches from the ship or just get something when we get off the ship?? I know the boat supplys drinks for us.

Silentbob I noticed that you are affliated with Perdue, my oldest son is applying there for fall 2007. Can I ask you a few questions??

Seagall

We are going on a all day fishing charter in one of the ports. DOes it make sense to bring sandwiches from the ship or just get something when we get off the ship?? I know the boat supplys drinks for us.

Silentbob I noticed that you are affliated with Perdue, my oldest son is applying there for fall 2007. Can I ask you a few questions??

Seagall

Wrapped up sandwichs sound like they would work, but I'm not sure if you'd have to bring your own wrapping or not.

You can email me if you have Purdue quesitons ... mongc at yahoo dot com.

24 karat gold plated plastic ship on a stick ... yup, I won my first trivia contest ... Simpsons trivia. Seriously, no one else had a chance. The assistant CD shot me weird glances when I answered some of the more obscure questions correctly.

I saw the pictures (They are great) and I was going to ask....As Monty Burns would say "Excellent !"

Great great review! I'm so excited!!!!! :) One question ....what night is the past guest party?

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

Sorry I didn't see this until now ... if you haven't found out, the past guest party is on Tuesday ... with the first formal night on Monday, that's two days in a row with free drinks! ;)

BTW, thanks everyone for reading and looking at my pics. I've had over 15,000 hits on my pictures in the last few weeks.

You know silentbob.... I was thinking....You should put together your own group cruise!! You have developed quite a fan club and I bet you could get a great group together. :)

p.s I was looking at you links and I am not as advanced as you I suppose because I cannot even figure out how to reply to one of your blog comments lol! I just wanted to say the sunburn thing happens to me too. I can go the whole vacation with no sunblock but if I sit outside in OHIO for a couple hours I am past the stages of normal sunburn and moving into 3rd degree burns!!! I agree..."what the heck!!!"

You know silentbob.... I was thinking....You should put together your own group cruise!! You have developed quite a fan club and I bet you could get a great group together. :)

Hey, that's an interesting idea. I've wanted to participate in a group cruise for a while, but of course my school schedule makes it a bit hard for me to go on one. I'll have to look into what it takes to set one up.

p.s I was looking at you links and I am not as advanced as you I suppose because I cannot even figure out how to reply to one of your blog comments lol! I just wanted to say the sunburn thing happens to me too. I can go the whole vacation with no sunblock but if I sit outside in OHIO for a couple hours I am past the stages of normal sunburn and moving into 3rd degree burns!!! I agree..."what the heck!!!"

Yeah ... I changed the settings on my blog a while ago to make it harder to post comments. Makes a lot of sense, right? Actually, I did it after getting hit by spammers a lot. I might have to take it off and see if the spam problem is any better.

Archived