Is there a Crown & Anchor Card?

SNAFL

This may be a silly question, but.....is there a Crown & Anchor card that we should be carrying or is having our C&A number on our reservation sufficient? If I should be carrying a card, heaven only knows where it is and if I ever received one. :rolleyes:

My DFIL carries his in his wallet...I dont carry my C&A card, but I do carry my 'old' SeaPass with me until I leave for my next cruise then it goes in my nightstand drawer with all the previous ones:) :D :p

Makes me feel like I am just off the ship for a short shore excrusion;)

Is there a special C&A handshake? I heard from an embarcation employee at PC last week that there was and if you used it while checking in you got 1/2 a cruise credit.

This is true...the instructions were in the paperwork that came with the card...it was in the booklet titled " Im a C&A member, now what?" Chapter 17, about mid way thru the booklet:p ;)

My DFIL carries his in his wallet...I dont carry my C&A card, but I do carry my 'old' SeaPass with me until I leave for my next cruise then it goes in my nightstand drawer with all the previous ones:) :D :p

Do you have a slot by your front door that you can put the card into so the family can check to see if you are in the house or have gone "ashore"??:D

Y'all are reminding me of the Celebrity commercial where the man is talking about the wonderful time he had on his cruise ("my butler knew just how I liked my tea...")

At the end he says, "I consider this a temporary exile..." LOVE it! And it's exactly how I feel between cruises! Thanks for reminding me, parrotthead. :rolleyes:

I LIKE that idea!:D Will go get my most recent one in a few minutes!

LOVE THAT IDEA - carrying your previous card with you and feeling like you are just on a short excursion! Only thing I can say is I wish my shore excursion were shorter! I'd go cruising a lot more often if we didn't have to work for a living! I'm going to grab my card from our last cruise and carry it with me until we leave September 30. Thanks for the GREAT idea!

mae, be warned the handshake reqiuires extreme dexterity, its all on page 843. You might mant to try in on family/friends first, if you get it wrong when it counts they will deduct 1/2 cruise credit. It also involves making a honking type noise when you actually do it.

mae, be warned the handshake reqiuires extreme dexterity, its all on page 843. You might mant to try in on family/friends first, if you get it wrong when it counts they will deduct 1/2 cruise credit. It also involves making a honking type noise when you actually do it.

The hand shake is difficult, but can be managed by most I think...but you are correct, it does take some practice...

ON our last cruise the man in front of me forgot the honking noise and they made him go to the back of the check in line!!:eek:

It's in the paragraph mid page on 843. I can't believe you didn't read your manual.

JTJ don't forget the part about standing on one leg. That's what threw me!! practice makes perfect!

Woof!!

RP, If by "land yacht" you mean "Mustang Convertable" then ..Yes, yes I do! :p ;) ;)

That is soooooo funny...........I just got rid of my Mustang convertible(it was red)..............had it for 5 years..

traded it in for a new Jeep.............needed more luggage space!!:D

Archived