Rosario Strings on the Grandeur

Somewhere there was a history posted about the Rosario Strings, maybe here on CC. If memory serves me correctly, there was the original Rosario family. They provided a couple of duos or trios to a few RCL ships. The demand became greater and they began training others to fill the demand for more Rosario Stringers for the ships. No, it's not quite a franchise operation, but I believe the original family still recruits and trains the musicians.

Does anyone know if the Rosario Strings are still sailing on the Grandeur? We are sailing in 77 days and I love to listen to this group play. Thanks for any information.:)

To summarize the above responses, you can go on ANY RCI ship and hear Rosario Strings :)

We saw a Rosario duo on Radiance early this year and they were terrific. Then we were shocked to see a trio in Aug. on Majesty--they were also very good. Never seen them on another line.

We too saw the trio on the Majesty on the 09/04 sailing. They were very good! I hope to see a version of them on the Serenade in Feb. I don't recall if they were there last Feb.

Archived