Carnivals one day sale today

S.S.Oceanlover

Has anybody been able to book anything yet on Carnivals website? I waited until midnight and then tried to get pricing before contacting my TA but says the promo code is invalid. (CP1S). I cut and pasted it from the ad and it still says invalid..

I like to have all my ducks in a row before calling or emailing my TA.:(

Bill

When you use those codea on the Carnival website, you need to drop the C and just enter P1S. I got prices for our December cruise and was able to upgrade my mom from an inside to an outside for $20 a person late tonight. This should be a nice surprise for them.

When you use those codea on the Carnival website, you need to drop the C and just enter P1S. I got prices for our December cruise and was able to upgrade my mom from an inside to an outside for $20 a person late tonight. This should be a nice surprise for them.

Thanks so much. That did the trick. Was going to book 2 6A cabins on the Glory for next summer at $2174 each.

With the sale I can get 2 6B cabins for $1974 each. Just saved $400 and 1 deck closer to the FOOD!:D

Thanks again

Bill

How often do they do a one day sale?

Quite often (every few weeks it seems), but the sailings that qualify change. One of my sailings is no cheaper with the code than without, and is still higher than when I booked last week.

Thanks so much. That did the trick. Was going to book 2 6A cabins on the Glory for next summer at $2174 each.

With the sale I can get 2 6B cabins for $1974 each. Just saved $400 and 1 deck closer to the FOOD!:D

Thanks again

Bill

Hey Bill;

I was going to do the the same with the balcony upgrade and i acutally got a better deal w/o going direct..booked a 8b..could have moved up to an 8e just diddn't want to be that forward on the boat..paid $1137pp ..but i have to love the sale..

I had a BL gty for out 12/07 cruise and called. not only did they drop the price $50, i got an 8G on the deck I was hoping for with the GTY. If I had originally booked the 8G, it would have cost me at least $200pp more!!!

ahhh but have you had any luck trying to book it on the CCL website?

and so the 1 day sale is actually a 2 day sale?

I HATE calling anybody. That's where email is great. But I need to know the pricing before I even begin to think about bothering my agent.;)

Bill

you need to go to *****.com they do all the leg work get your best price and call ta. it only takes them a few minutes to get back to you. i booked my cruise 15 minutes after i got my best offer. all done by email so cruise lines can't say anything about there cheap prices.

Has anybody been able to book anything yet on Carnivals website? I waited until midnight and then tried to get pricing before contacting my TA but says the promo code is invalid. (CP1S). I cut and pasted it from the ad and it still says invalid..

I like to have all my ducks in a row before calling or emailing my TA.:(

Bill

Hi Bill:

Use P1S and it works. I had the same problem this morning. Unfortunately, the "sale" price is more than I am paying now for the same upgrade. Hope you do better.

you need to go to *****.com they do all the leg work get your best price and call ta. it only takes them a few minutes to get back to you. i booked my cruise 15 minutes after i got my best offer. all done by email so cruise lines can't say anything about there cheap prices.

That's what i did with.. the price so much cheaper than going direct..booked mine last night...

Hi Bill:

Use P1S and it works. I had the same problem this morning. Unfortunately, the "sale" price is more than I am paying now for the same upgrade. Hope you do better.

We didn't take the free upgrade, only the 200.00pp price drop, as it would have moved us from the Verandah Deck to the Panorama Deck...and from what I've read on CC...too noisy.

I believe the expression is "not all that glitters is gold!"

I actually got a better deal thru Carnival's sale today than I did thru *****. Guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

We didn't take the free upgrade, only the 200.00pp price drop, as it would have moved us from the Verandah Deck to the Panorama Deck...and from what I've read on CC...too noisy.

I believe the expression is "not all that glitters is gold!"

Yeah, I called using the old "pretending to be someone else" ploy and the sale rate was still $50 pp higher than I am paying now. The upgrades are the same but now higher priced. As Chris has suggested, sometimes the cruises go up after you book--so I am glad that I booked when I did. Who knows, maybe it will go down sometime before we sail (2/07). I'll keep trying. As they say, "Worse they can say is, 'No.'"

I just emailed my PVP asking for the price drop as I dont want the upgrade to the "noiser" deck either....plus we have 3 cabins together and dont know if it would even be possible to get 3 cabins together up there.....

I just booked this cruise this week and already thought I got a great deal (still do think that so will not complain). I will post back if I hear anything from her and am using this as a test to see how receptive she is to me.

Archived