Carnivals one day sale today

S.S.Oceanlover

I just emailed my PVP asking for the price drop as I dont want the upgrade to the "noiser" deck either....plus we have 3 cabins together and dont know if it would even be possible to get 3 cabins together up there.....

I just booked this cruise this week and already thought I got a great deal (still do think that so will not complain). I will post back if I hear anything from her and am using this as a test to see how receptive she is to me.

Our PVP doesn't work today, as she is a college student, and works lmited hours. We called CCL reservations directly, and they gave us the credit. ...besides last sale day I left her a voicemail, which she has yet to return...guess she already got her commission!

Our PVP doesn't work today, as she is a college student, and works lmited hours. We called CCL reservations directly, and they gave us the credit. ...besides last sale day I left her a voicemail, which she has yet to return...guess she already got her commission!

Well mine is working until 8 tonight so I will see......actually I am wondering if the quote I received already included this deal somehow because it was a really good deal.

Hope she gets back to me though because I do wonder whether I will get any "attention" now that she already has a booking from us.......

Sweet. Just called and booked ourselves another one of these extended balcony babies at the guarantee rate.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1572/09020720vv6.th.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2731/09030656bc7.th.jpg

:)

Sorry dont know how to do multiple quotes :(....

Which ship are these photos from if you dont mind my asking.....Thanks!!

I just saved $260 (for my family of 4) on the 4/22 Liberty but did get moved from the Empress to Lido (middle of cabins). I hope that's not a mistake. But it's close to a 10% savings and that's more than a R/T for one on Jet Blue.

Everything I read says that lido deck cabins are awesome. I hope so cause we have four of them on lido deck for our cruise on the Glory.

OK well I'm all booked up. Just booked 2 6A's and upgraded to 6B's on the Glory next June. This cruise makes my wife Elite or whatever they call 10 cruises with CCL.

Carnivals pre sale price was $2179 per cabin.

Carnivals sale price was $1979 per cabin.

Price from my TA was $1897 per cabin.

Bill

OK, well the lady I spoke with at Carnival said they only do it once a month. I get paid tomorrow so this sale is no good for me.

I thought Carnival would allow you to reserve/hold a cabin with its pricing for 48 hours. That way you could reserve the cabin at the sale price and pay on pay day.

Everything I read says that lido deck cabins are awesome. I hope so cause we have four of them on lido deck for our cruise on the Glory.

Thanks for that info. I was nervous about a noise problem. But my PVP said the cabins are well insulated from that in they are great and the convenience of the location can't be beat. Now I'm really looking forward to it.

We booked today with a PVP.

We got our discount from the Past Guest Discount that was listed in the Currents Magazine. Our PVP said that the rate was better than the one day sale rate.

We did pay for a 8a balcony for five - and were then upgraded to the Lido Deck. We could have been upgraded to the Panorama, but I enjoyed being on the Lido a few years ago.

She DID, however, tell me to call back in December - that is when the next Past Guest Promo begins. Maybe we can get a better rate then!

Catrin

We booked and fully paid for our cruise with a Travel Agency is there any way to take advantage of the sale (upgrade) or am I SOL. :o

It does say new bookings only but sometimes people can still get a price reduction. All they can say is no and you are no worse off than when you paid your cruise off.:)

Bill

We booked today with a PVP.

We got our discount from the Past Guest Discount that was listed in the Currents Magazine. Our PVP said that the rate was better than the one day sale rate.

We did pay for a 8a balcony for five - and were then upgraded to the Lido Deck. We could have been upgraded to the Panorama, but I enjoyed being on the Lido a few years ago.

She DID, however, tell me to call back in December - that is when the next Past Guest Promo begins. Maybe we can get a better rate then!

Catrin

do you know what the promo code is for the past guest. This will be my wifes 10th CCL cruise. FREE LAUNDRY!:D

Bill

I thought Carnival would allow you to reserve/hold a cabin with its pricing for 48 hours. That way you could reserve the cabin at the sale price and pay on pay day.

I told my PVP that I could only do it on Friday and she did not mention this. :mad:

I told my PVP that I could only do it on Friday and she did not mention this. :mad:

My wife tells me that too and i also get mad.:D

Seriously though just save the money until the next sale which wil probably be in the next 2 weeks.

My sister and niece are going to join us and she's waiting til the next sale.

Bill

Archived