Journey 14 Day Repo SOLD OUT????

C 2 C

It would not surprise me if it was in fact sold out. Many of the Oceania & Princess cruises on their similar R-class ships sell out when announced. Those small ships are very popular in some circles. (We love them!)

Of course, cabins often open up again when final payment is due.

That is weird. They closed it for bookings again. It is definitely not sold out, there were lots of cabins in all categories just 12 hours ago - at excellent prices... Let's wait and see what happens. Itinerary change? Higher prices?

Cheers -

Floris

Just booked!:)

Hi Arno: Phil Haggerty & Edith here. We were very interested in the Celebrity purchase of the former Renaissance ship since we have sailed on Insgnia and Nautica, and loved the size and style of these ships We actually saw this ship in Corfu when it was Pulmantur's Blue Dream. I don't recall if you have sailed on any of these ships before; but they are very nice, and I am sure Celebrity will do a good job. What cruise is this? I looked at Journey on the Celebrity website and could find no repositioning cruises.

Our next cruise is on Xpedition around the Galapagos; then Infinity to Hawaii (RT) in April, Crystal Serenity Repo from Lisbon to Miami in November and Insignia from Rio to Barcelona in March 2008.

I called Kerline Lafontant,

Celebrity Cruises Certified Vacation Planner

1-800-556-8209

Ext. 30735

14 Night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise

on board Celebrity Journey spacer.gif

Destination: Caribbean. Cruise Ports: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj, Hamilton, Bermuda, Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos, Labadee, Haiti, Santa Marta, Colombia, Cartagena, Colombia, Cristobal Pier, Panama, San Blas Islands, Panama, Miami, Florida 2007 Departure Dates: Oct 27

I wanted to book it so that I could maintain my rank in the Commodore's Club;)

Our next cruise is on Xpedition around the Galapagos; then Infinity to Hawaii (RT) in April, Crystal Serenity Repo from Lisbon to Miami in November and Insignia from Rio to Barcelona in March 2008.

Phil:

Nice choice of cruises.. We're "stuck" on Celebrity's mainland product so far.

We're cruising Mercury transcanal in Dec, Infinity BA to MIA for 28 days in Feb. & Mar. and now X's Journey.

Balconies on Journey were priced around $2,136 pp for the 14 days, OV $1956, insides $1696....

booked on B2B Down Under cruises Feb 2008. But....if we like her and a last minute opening is available...who knows. :D

We really wanted to sail from Oz for a B2B2B but we just can't handle a flight to Australia... we had it booked for a month but switched to South America.

We'll look forward to reading your review on X Journey.

Yes, I remember you were considering Australia. Will be sure to post trip reports on both Journey and the B2B. It's going to be an exciting year. Journey is going to be a real treat - a new style ship, her 3rd sailing - enough to iron out some of the kinks but still new, and our first time to Bermuda. Can't wait to see (and report on) the quality and extent of the refurbishment.... less than 200 days and counting.

Repo from NJ to Miami is again visible on X and available for booking -- at least 2 minutes ago it was! Balconies starting at $1999, CC $2149 - probably price changes by the minute.

Has anyone found the deck plans for Journey? Viewing of cabins at the booking page wasn't possible. Without any visibility, it's like picking a "cat out of a sack".:D

Repo from NJ to Miami is again visible on X and available for booking -- at least 2 minutes ago it was! Balconies starting at $1999, CC $2149 - probably price changes by the minute.

Wow. I booked CC for $1999 yesterday. That a $150 per person increase within 24 hours...

Has anyone found the deck plans for Journey? Viewing of cabins at the booking page wasn't possible. Without any visibility, it's like picking a "cat out of a sack".:D

Go the Celebrity's website, click Ships, select Celebrity Journey and click Deck Plans. They're all there!

Cheers -

Floris

Thanks, Sheila & Floris, must have been having a "senior moment" at seeing them reappear again.:D

May have to pass up this "bargain" - one cruise too many between Alaska repo (Sept.) and NZ/AUS (Feb.). We have to get home to do the laundry at some point.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Sheila & Floris, must have been having a "senior moment" at seeing them reappear again.:D

May have to pass up this "bargain" - one cruise too many between Alaska repo (Sept.) and NZ/AUS (Feb.). We have to get home to do the laundry at some point.:rolleyes:

Check out the sister ship Pacific Princess for a better look at the ship and notice the Laundromat deck 7 next to 7068 and 7071. X's plan does not show it!!

http://www.princess.com/ships/pa/deck/pa_deck_7_index.html

Check out the sister ship Pacific Princess for a better look at the ship and notice the Laundromat deck 7 next to 7068 and 7071. X's plan does not show it!!

http://www.princess.com/ships/pa/deck/pa_deck_7_index.html

I noticed that last week when I was looking at the deck plans. All the R ships have those laundry rooms, do you suppose X will clear it out? Too bad if they do, they can be a godsend on a longer cruise. Maybe Celebrity doesn't plan on doing journeys with Journey?:(

Archived