NORWEGIAN PEARL - Photos

eroller

Ahhhhh.....I dunno. That Bliss nightclub looks a little bit like a Storyville bordello. My wife hates the Carnival gaudy look and I'm a reluctant to show her these photos before our Pearl cruise to Alaska in July. She's expecting decor similar to the Sun.

Ahhhhh.....I dunno. That Bliss nightclub looks a little bit like a Storyville bordello. My wife hates the Carnival gaudy look and I'm a reluctant to show her these photos before our Pearl cruise to Alaska in July. She's expecting decor similar to the Sun.

I have to agree.... it's a bit too gaudy, OK a lot. I'm glad I chose the Star for my Alaskan cruise.

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting Andreas.

I find the colors overwhelming. Am I alone in this regard.

Colors do seem rather garish. Maybe they are more toned down in person.

Are there any photos of the standard inside, ocean view and balcony cabins? DId I miss them somehow?

Thanks for the photos...

since yesterday I posted many more pictures- hopefully up to tomorrow the whole set of photos is online- enjoy it !

Andreas

Thanks Andreas: Your photos are Great!

Even a Christmas Tree - and the Theater looks fabulous!

OK - Maybe color really doesn't matter that much afterall. It would be great to just be on a Cruise!

Lee77: I didn't see any standard cabins either.

... the work is done. Now there is a more or less complete set of my Pearl photos in my gallery. Some single photos are still left (chapel, mini suite, stairs etc) because they don't fit to my categories.

I think the interieur of the cabins is very similiar to that of the Norwegian Jewel and the Pride of Hawaii. So, if you are interested in this have a look to these photos.

Many greetings to all cruisers, particularly those who are on the Pearl just now and in future.

Andreas from Germany

Andreas, you photos are fantastic. I am looking forward to my 2/2/07 cruise.

In your photos of the garden courtyard and garden villa I could not identify if there were photos of the two deluxe owner's suites on deck 15. If possible, I would love to see photos of these suites, tje private deck and just where they are situated

Andreas, you photos are fantastic. I am looking forward to my 2/2/07 cruise.

In your photos of the garden courtyard and garden villa I could not identify if there were photos of the two deluxe owner's suites on deck 15. If possible, I would love to see photos of these suites, tje private deck and just where they are situated

Can one of your folks help me? I went to his site but I'm only finding photos of the Pearl when she came out into the river. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao,

W A W W

Can one of your folks help me? I went to his site but I'm only finding photos of the Pearl when she came out into the river. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao

W A W W

Try going back to his original post on this thread then click on his link - then scroll down to where he has added more links in a later post on this thread - They all work beautifully. Good Luck.

Shoreguy...it is the Pearl!!! LOL

I called a friend who spent this weekend on the Pearl and said it is the nicest NCL ship in the fleet! The colors are a lot more setteled then the Jewel or POH! She is very elegant and the new Night Club must be stunning in red velvet and many beds.

The lobby got a total face lift and she is just a beauty! The had dinner at Lotus and food was out of the world! They are picky eaters...so it must be good.

So I hope we will enjoy our time on her, too!

Beds in the night club? Swinging!

WHY are the lanes 2 feet shorter than regulation? When they were building the ship I asked them (I'm a shareholder) if they could shorten the lane by at least 2 feet so I would have a better chance at getting a strike and they said no problem!

Can't wait to see if I bowl better with a shorter lane! Besides while at sea you are going to need all the help you can get!

Archived