Thank you Carnival Crewmembers

marty30907

I wanted to throw my little two cents in here as well. I want to give a big "Thank You" as well to all those that work in this industry.I hope some of you do read these boards and understand the impact you have on people's lives. I think you have to be a really special type of person to work in this industry where there is so much emphasis on "service". You all are there for so many special memories in people's lives and I have had nothing but wonderful vacation memories.I have received nothing but superb service.Thanks again to you all!!!

I've got to get in on this also. We sailed the Sensation on March 1, and the service was spectacular. Our steward (can't remember his name...U178) did a remarkable job of keeping our stateroom clean and he always made sure that we had everything that we needed. He always greeted us with a smile and a "good morning" or "good evening." Also a great big thank you to Roy and Oliver in the Fantasy dining room...they made our dining experience a great pleasure, and on our last night, Oliver gave us signed photos/placemats of the Sensation. Camp Carnival also deserves a great big thank you, as they did a remarkable job with my teens and made sure that they also had a great time. Hats off to a remarkable crew!! Thank you for a great cruise.

Thank you, thank you, thank youto the crew aboard the Sensation BOTH times I sailed.

SPECIAL THanks to my room steward (kanai I think-sorry) for the many smiles everyday and the dance he shared with me on my birthday in the hall(photo op)

you guys make the cruise worthwhile!!!

When recounting our trip to family & friends, it was the connection with crew members that kept bubbling to the top of the list. If any crew members are reading this, please know how very much you add to the experience! Not just the work you do, but the WAY you do it, the way you make us feel special.

Special thanks to our Valor "assistants" Todorka, Natalia & Erix. You guys are fabulous!:)

:) :) I have been on four Carnival cruises so far. Twice on the Inspiration and two times on the Glory. All the times far exceeded my expectations. I wrote 2 letters to guest services on my great cruises on the Glory and I tried to mention the crew by name that were great. First Glory was Chris and Chon wait team,(both from India Golden Dinning room second seating) they were great they are both on Freedom now until August and October. Also there was a hostess from Australia but unfortually I forgot her name at the moment she was moving to the Liberty and she gave me a nice little koala toy to remind me of her. Amanda an assistant cruise director who does bingo and trivia we meet again on our second Glory cruise and she remembers both me and my boyfriend Tim. We talked and she is moving to the Triump in a week or so. If you meet her say hi! Last but not least the BEST CRUISE DIRECTOR EVER Ralph "Wee Jimmy". HE was funny and hopefully I can keep in touch with him so I know which ship he is going on after Glory. Ever crew member was down to earth and easy to talk to. They greet you everytime with a big smile and laughter which is very comforting (makes me want to apply for a job just so I can spend more time with them). I just hope Carnival received my letters and this post so they know how they have changed peoples life for the better. Going to be sticking with Carnival cruising and planning on the 5th cruise (halfway to Platinium) for December 9 on the Miracle. New ship, new port, and new crew to meet. Thanks Carnival for exceeding my expectations on a cruise vacation!!:) :) :)

Great Idea!

I don't know if Ina, Juan or Ramon from Carnival Fantasy check the boards at all but either way they made my trip amazing. The next cruise I go on I'm going to check if Ina is working on the boat and if there is anyway to have her as our waitress. She was seriously amazing, for all the fun dinner activities she had boas and fun hats and things for our table, we all felt so special because of her!

I would like to thank the wonderful crew on the good ship LIBERTY-we sailed her the week of February 25th, on the 6-day western itinerary. Don't know if any of you read these boards, but special thanks to our room steward Imade, who made sure we lacked for nothing, and our dining staff, Leo, Jorge, and Mirka. The "Sea Gals" will never forget you-you made our dining experience so much fun! I hope Carnival appreciates your efforts with a promotion and a raise! And Leo, take it easy on the little girls' hearts-we saw that little 10yo sobbing her heart out because she had to say goodbye! Jorge, since I couldn't steal you to marry you off to one of my daughters, I hope you find a great lady! And Mirka, your beautiful smile was always so pleasant to see! We miss you all!:)

I should also add my thanks to the Captain and his crew, who work so tirelessly to keep so many people safe. EVEN though we couldn't make Costa Maya (for the 2nd year in a row!) I appreciate your great responsibility!

Thank you to the crew on the Carnival Spirit 3/15 sailing, you made our cruise very enjoyable. A special thank you to Petar the bar waiter, Mina our table bar waitress, Petra and Volha our dining waitstaff. You people are the best and this is why we keep returning to Carnival. :)

My last cruise was on the Conquest, all of the crew was wonderful and yes they all go above and beyond the call of duty to make it the best cruise ever.

I would like to mention one person in particular his name is Jagdish he was in Security, he was so nice and helpful. Does anyone know if he is still on the Conquest???

It has been almost two years since our first (and only cruise), but I still think of the wonderful crew who made that 25th anniversary so special. Thank you.

You made us fall in love with this cruising concept, and have just been wait for a couple issue to clear up (on the home front) so we could come join you all again... will see you this fall and again next spring.

Thank you to the crew, cabin stewards, waitresses, cooks, cleaners etc etc etc... we appreciate you all. It is because of your efforts that our vacations are so enjoyable.

This is a wonderful Idea- As a crew member myself it blows my mind that so many people have so many good things to say about the crew. The sad thing is some of the best people are always working behind the scenes- pot washers included

Keep this thread up we do let everyone know all the good things being said about them

Elation 3/26 sailing - Thanks to Suphot our cabin steward, Candace - not our cabin steward but a very friendly face every day; Jay and Nada our dining room servers, you made a wonderful vacation even better. The princess wants Miss Nada to come live with her and Little Shrimp man just knows that Mr. Jay will bring him all the shrimp cocktail he can possibly consume.:p You truly created a wonderful atmosphere for our grandchildren to blossom - and Andrea our dining room cocktail server - Dylan will always remember being able to order the non-alcoholic drinks of the day and the way you made him feel so grown up. Everyone we encountered on this sailing helped to make it super. Thank you Carnival Crew and Staff - keep up the good work and know that you are appreciated!

I would love to give a big SHOUT OUT to our cabin stewards Olga and Agus for all of their hard work on our Elation cruise on 3/31 - 4/4/07. Also a shout out to Capt Scala for his "I drive the boat" and the entire crew of the Elation. Keep up the great work.

I just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Glory and it was amazing. Our waiters Clarence and Arnel were the best waiters you could ask for, it was hard leaving them lol. Everyone on the ship made you feel right at home and I wish I was going back today. Weeee Jimmy :)

• 3 months later...

We have to agree that it is the crew who works on a ship that make it the most wonderful experience.

From the room stewards, to the pool side waiters, to the dinning room staff, to the people cleaning the ship, to everyone who works so hard behind the scenes to make a few days out of the year such a memorable vacation.

If not for YOU and the care that YOU do in your jobs, not really sure if we would cruise at all.

Sure the ports of call are great but every day & night we know we have "friends" back on the ship who really do care about us and what we want.

Being called by your name after the first day, knowing that you like a pre-dinner drink, and what it is.

YOU are the people that make us want to come back, again & again.

THANK YOU !!!!!

A BIG thank you to our steward on the Conquest, Daniela, for putting up with us, cleaning the cabin, and "overlooking" the HUGE pile of clothes that my daughter always seemed to leave laying all over the couch!! Thanks for all the towel animals too!!

Daniela told us that she is from Macedonia and she got married last November, and then 3 weeks later she got on Conquest and her husband, who works for another cruiseline, got on his ship, and she hasn't been home in almost 8 months! They are both getting some time off, but Daniela thinks that maybe, after working on cruise ships for about 5 years, she may be ready to quit and try to become a mommie!! She took time to explain to both of us where Macedonia is, and she even gave Jordan her email address and told her to write, and if we were ever in Macedonia we could look her up and that she always welcomes guests because she keeps a pretty clean house, lol!!!

• 4 months later...

I also want to send out a great big 'thank you' to everyone that makes Carnival the best cruise line ever! However, I really am interested to know if we are truly so well-liked by the crew or are they just doing their jobs? I can't imagine them being able to hide their feelings for all us vacationers every cruise but who knows? Anyway, tried other cruise lines but will stay with Carnival because of the great service and friendliness of the crew! God Bless! :D

• 1 month later...

We are very thankful to the crew members on our recent cruise on the Triumph. We loved our room steward Augustus..he was the best. Also Emelio and Inyoman in the diningroom...remembered all our favorites night after night, and they also can sing and dance pretty good too...see photos on our Webshots under Minncruisers Carnival Triumph Exotic Eastern Caribbean Vacation title. We had a stormy day sailing to San Juan, actually the ship listed and the ship flooded some and pools emptied, trays of food everywhere....alot of mess, the crew had it ship shape within 2 hours, and they handled it so well, and competently. We went to talk with the purser about it, and he calmed us down and several more who had gone there to ask a few questions. He gave us the copies of the storm from a copy machine there, and explained how the storm was traveling, etc. We all felt alot better, and he was calm and knowledgable. The shows were great, talented performers. Everyone is busy and does a great job. We can't wait to sail on a Carnival ship again really soon.

I also want to send out a great big 'thank you' to everyone that makes Carnival the best cruise line ever! However, I really am interested to know if we are truly so well-liked by the crew or are they just doing their jobs? I can't imagine them being able to hide their feelings for all us vacationers every cruise but who knows? Anyway, tried other cruise lines but will stay with Carnival because of the great service and friendliness of the crew! God Bless! :D

I will never forget the cabin steward on the Spirit that thanked me at the end of the cruise for NOT acting like a "princess". Seems he had experienced some "divas" on the cruises just previous to ours. He did a wonderful job and it seemed as though he truly appreciated us as well.

Archived