Thank you Carnival Crewmembers

marty30907

• 4 weeks later...

I will be going on my 3rd Carnival cruise in May of 08 - 2nd cruise on the Miracle - 1st one on the Miracle was Sept of 07 - loved it so much my friends and I couldn't wait another whole yr to cruise again, and the main reason was the crew.

A special thank you to our dining team of Branislav and Imade, our bar server Hannah, room steward Rodrico and his assistant, and the Asst. Maitre'D Thomas!!!! We loved you all, and if I could, would have taken you all home with me. I hope to see you all again in May.

These people are amazing - work long hours and always pleasant - we had a blast, and you are the reason why I will keep cruising as long as I can.

If anyone is going on the Miracle soon, please give these people a big hello from Penny, Lisa, Kim and Tina!:)

This is Saka, and Iveta. They were our wait staff on the Triumph a couple of weeks ago. Table 562 Paris dining room.

They were great. Saka has been with Carnival for 2 years, and does a great job. We were happy to some of the last guests that Iveta will have. She is unfortunately leaving the company next week. She has been sailing for 5 years, and said she loved it. She wants to stay at home in Slovakia with her family now and live what she calls a normal life.

She will be hard to replace.

Thank you both, and thank you to all the hard working crew members that make it so hard for us to leave.

609433830_CarnivalTriumph406.jpg.9976200eac37743e5a372a686ece1f7d.jpg

• 1 month later...
Thank you, you are all awesome!!!!

Let's face it, the crew can either make or break a cruise and all of you have made all of my cruises more enjoyable.:D

I agree completely..Thank you

We are doing our 4th cruise on the Fantasy in april.. every cruise has been wonderful do to the crew members being so kind and helpful. and how some of them can remember what drink you like when you walk up to a bar is beyond me. or did i order so many that they can remember :eek:

thanks for all the help and thanks in advance to the crew on the Fantasy. i can't wait to go :D

We are doing our 4th cruise on the Fantasy in april.. every cruise has been wonderful do to the crew members being so kind and helpful. and how some of them can remember what drink you like when you walk up to a bar is beyond me. or did i order so many that they can remember :eek:

thanks for all the help and thanks in advance to the crew on the Fantasy. i can't wait to go :D

It's been 15 years since we've sailed on the Fantasy, we were engaged when on that cruise. We'd like to again, but with flight down we like the 7day+ sailings.

The crew were great way back then too.

• 3 weeks later...
hey gang!

thanx so much for the shout out!! i am a proud carnival crew member and it is with pride that i wake up every day ready to entertain a new group of people! i am so thankful for guests like you who appreciate our efforts and who recognize that a great vacation is sometimes made that much more special thanks to the professionals around you!

i love these boards' date=' as i am sometimes able to lend a hand with my 'inside' information!! hahah! i do love helping guests navigate through questions and uncertainties about cruising! i hope to continue to help with questions and concerns!!!

hope that each of you enjoys your next cruise!!!

Becka :)[/quote']

Hi Becka!

I'm not sure if I've ever had you on any of the cruises I've gone on, but I know that the Carnival Crew overall keeps in touch and can pass on the word to other Carnival ship crew members. With that said, I just went on the most AMAZING cruise ever, aboard the Carnival FREEDOM (3/29- 4/05/08). I have to say thank you to a few people who went over and out of their way to make sure it was an amazing cruise:

1. CD- Noortje- even though she was just a temporary fill in for Todd while he got off his ship, she was the best CD out there. Attentive, social, approachable, quick and to the point, ordered (in embarkation, debarkation and tendering) and all around a good person.

2. Social Host JAMES (aka Sexy James, or "Hiyyaaa)- he was the BEST! He made sure everyone was always having a blast and really enjoying their vacation. His dating game was hilarious! He would run around the entire Victoriana Lounge during BINGO to assist everyone that he could, he was always approachable, and during the On Deck for the Cure walk he walked the mile with one of the blind ladies aboard the ship and at no point did he leave her (he even took her back to her cabin at the end). On the last day he delivered a "ship on a stick" to a little girl, in her cabin, for calling in and saying thank you to her mother for taking her on the cruise. He was the BEST and I hope to see him again someday, as a social host, or CD.

3. Our Waiter, Richard- He had experience with Carnival, had superb recommendations for dinner, invited everyone to sing and dance, had conversations about life outside work (ex: his home back in the Philippians, days off, etc.) He had a brand new assistant, Kevin, with him and he was extremely patient with him, and he showed him the ropes and even let him be our waiter for a day.

4. The dancers and dance captain Ian- Ian was extremely friendly! Radiant personality, outgoing, really tried to get the audience's participation. He took my aunt out onto the aisle to dance for one show, he came and shook our hands in another, and in the third show he showed his passion during a solo performance, in a piece, where he truly gave it his all. The dancers were fantastic and friendly as well. None of them were rude, sour, or anything near it.

During the second formal night, about 12:30 am, all of the entertainment staff was at studio 70 (the disco) and they were in their own area, but if someone came over to talk, or ask for a picture, they wouldn't mind. And on the dance floor, they looked like any other passenger.

Excellent team, excellent service. Congrats to Carnival for finding the right combination aboard the Freedom.

Okay, let me jump in...THANK YOU TO ALL CREW MEMBERS! WE LOVE YOU.

They do work so hard and we have always had very good crew members. I have created a thank you card that says thank you in the languages of the crew members for my cabin steward and assistant and waiter and assistant waiter. We usually put our "extra" tip in this special thank you card.

• 2 months later...

Thank you John Heald, CD on the Glory inaugural cruise 7/03. We're hooked.

Marlys, social host, Glory 9/06, and "Doogie Howser" - I'm so sorry I don't know your real name, but I wrote you in as Doogie and hope they recognize you appropriately!

Joe, Piano Bar, 9/06

Risa Barnes, CD, Inspiration, 2/07

Felipe, acting CD, Inspiration, 5/08

Torcado and Little Ricky, waiters in George the Greek's dining room, Inspiration, 5/08

And to everyone who smiled at us, cleaned, cooked, washed, planned for our fun, and kept us safe: thank you so much.

Archived