Coral

CruiseClues website is awesome!

Hi,

It has been a few months since I looked at CruiseClues website and WOW - it has grown quite a bit. The owners of this website have done an awesome job of keeping up with recent items and continually adding new links. What an endless job!

If you are looking for menus, pictures of ships, reviews, etc. . (for any cruise line/cruise ship) - definitely check out their website. A great resource for Cruise Critic members.

[URL=http://cruiseclues.com/menus.htm]CruiseClues[/URL]

Theresa

Theresa,

We thank you very much for such kind words. It is exciting for us that you made this post. :) :cool: :D

[b][color=black]It is much improved and wasn't bad to begin with.[/color][/b]

[quote name='S.S.Oceanlover']Buil does an extraordinary job with CruiseClues and always responds to e-mails too! It doesn't get any better. :cool:

Bill[/QUOTE]

Here! Here!

Great website! It is a great source of information. Keep up the good work. Instead of surfing all over the net for info, I now just go there! All in one!

Thanks for the great job!

Buil,
Whatever you're doing, you're doing it well. I get plenty of hits on my website that are referrals from your site.
I was just on your site earlier tonight checking out links for our upcoming cruiise on the Zuiderdam.
Love that one stop shopping. ;)

Bill