Venetian value club

friedgard

yes we could, yes we have .. the silversea rep here is not terribly on the ball. After a day they came back and said we could find the silver sailings on the website. We tried explaining venetian value again ... see what we get tomorrow.

If you don't get satisfaction from the rep on the phone ask to speak to a supervisor.

The Singapore office has a staff of .. 1, and she doesn't know what Venetian Values is. No I'm not joking, I wish I was joking. So the supervisor route isn't really available. I really don't know why silversea's email machine, which deluges me with suggestions I sail on Prince Albert II, only occasionally tempts me with a VV mail, and never when I actually want one, I've not seen one in 6 months, despite recently going back and signing up again just to make sure I was still on the list. I think it knows we're actually thinking of booking something so the last thing it wants to do is let me do it cheaply.

If someone gets a new one anytime soon, can they be nice and post it please.

Rols, I am a frequent cruiser and Venetian Society member -- my number begins with 96 - so you can tell how long I've been with them.

VV offers are infrequent - I don't get them "all the time" but I'm sure I'm on the list for whenever they are offered. Which - is infrequently.

Because of the current economic situation, they may come more often. As a matter of fact I got one just last week I believe. But it was "delete" - nothing of interest to me right now.

from California

We live in Perth Western Australia, we get a lot of emails with the V Value offers. I think maybe because the airfares to get to ports is sometimes more than the cruise / cruises is the reason we get these offers more than people in the USA or the UK.

I notice someone has received a V Value offer for Sydney / Auckland or maybe Auckland / Sydney - this hasn't been offered to us here in WA and it's sad as the airfares would be around $AUD800, we have paid up to $AUD3000 and more for economy seats to join some cruises we have taken.

In all of this ramble I am saying that maybe Silversea select to which world area these offers go. It would be interesting to know if this is the case.

Archived