CRUISE LINE Single Supplement Bargains -- Post Here

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

i wish RCCl would put a nicer/newer ship in the Mexican Riviera. I would like to try that line.

already did mexican riviera on NCL, Princess and Carnival. all were different experiences.

RCCL Mariner will be there in 2009

Mitaxi - I'll be on Enchantment (5 day) on 12/15. Haven't calculated it, but my inside was listed as $309 pp and my total cost with port chgs, taxes and single supp is $450.

Nice price....:D..Unfortunately I didn't get that good of a price on my 12/6 sailing.. but going with a friend and dates weren't negotiable.. but at least it isn't my usual single supp..

I have found a couple reasonable rates for two Mexico sailings, Inside Cabins:

10-28-07 from LA, Inside, Single Senior $639

12-2-07 from LA, Single $738

I am booked on the 12-2-07 sailing

I'm on the 10/28 and took a look, wanted to see if I could get a good deal on two cabins instead of squeezing 3 of us into one cabin.... that rate is so good because it's a senior rate - it's $869 for us single non-seniors! We're paying $514 each for the first two passengers in that same cat (L - lg interior). So there's some savings on the single supplement ($159 - it's about 192% instead of 200%) but mostly the senior rate.

THANK YOU! What a terrific deal - I just took advantage of it... other singles, come sail with me!

Sure enuf got a Balcony D2 for $1166!!

Nancy

I was on this cruise the end of April. What a fun trip! Rented a Jeep and went all over the place. Absolutely love Aruba. Beauty abounds. Cannot get lost. Also D2 and loved the balcony. Wish I was going too. In fact, will check this out.

I was on this cruise the end of April. What a fun trip! Rented a Jeep and went all over the place. Absolutely love Aruba. Beauty abounds. Cannot get lost. Also D2 and loved the balcony. Wish I was going too. In fact, will check this out.

There's still some cabins available! Three other solo cruisers as well. Come join us! :D

Nancy

Hi Ryan

It is the Carnival Freedom but things changed in my life so gave up the med. portion and as of yesterday the cabin is still avaliable but prices have gone way up. There are no sailings left on the trans part but that will probably change at final payment.

I will stay in Rome for about r days after the trans sailing so still looking forward to it.

Hi all. I just got an 11 day super good itinerary on Norwegian's Pride of Ahoha, sailing Sept. 29, 2007, single occupancy, interior cabin, for $1565 ... that's $142 a day (not a bad price for a nice "hotel" taking you to all the islands, including entertainment and food ... even though it's MORE THAN 200% of the double rate).

The itinerary is so good (3 full days in Maui, 2 full days in Kauai, a full day and a half in Honolulu, and full days in Hilo, & Kona, plus 2 sea days) ... that I couldn't pass it up ... even though Norwegian really sticks it to singles.

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would pass along a pretty good solo deal that I just booked. It's the Carnival Splendor 17 day South America cruise sailing on Jan. 31, 2009. I know it's still a looong ways off, but the early bird gets the worm!:D

A 1A grty. is costing me $1696.00 total. Included is $100 onboard credit as well as champagne and chocolates in cabin. Under a hundred bucks a day for a solo on a new ship with a unique itinerary is not bad in my book.:)

Tony.

Hi Tony:) you know you always get those deals.

Some of us cannot sail at the end of a month...;) And 17 days?

Wow....that would actually be close to 19 or 20 days though.

Going ...coming home.....one day extra at least to recover from

traveling before going back to work.

Maybe one day we will eventually sail together again.:)

Hi Annie, good morning:)

I did just return home from a Celebrity Cruise:D well, not

just...but home on Dec 24th...has it been 2 weeks already:eek:

Yes, on Tuesday they come out with a few sailings that

are less, though the single supp is still the same. The total

would be less because of the decreased overall price.

Just depends on if you can go when the cruise is offered.

I will repost the link for you next week. I have it on my

pc at work.

And I had an awesome time on this cruise too.

I want to be back on the ship:(

I booked Celebrity Milli solo for the Transatlantic 2 Dec 07 cruise and the solo cruise price for 14 nights is $1211 -- I thought that was pretty good. Agree? Texas widow

Widow,

That's a sweet deal!! Where do all you guys find these??? I keep checking the cruiseline websites as well as other Internet cruise travel sites, and I haven't found anything close to being decent.

I'm interested in Mar., Apr., or May of 2008; probably 7-10 days; somewhere in the Caribbean; outside or balcony room. Not picky about cruise line, but unless it's really cheap I can't afford the luxury lines. Any ideas where I should be looking?

Thanks for any help! :)

I booked Celebrity Milli solo for the Transatlantic 2 Dec 07 cruise and the solo cruise price for 14 nights is $1211 -- I thought that was pretty good. Agree? Texas widow

Yes, it is good:) congratulations.

... Where do all you guys find these??? I keep checking the cruiseline websites as well as other Internet cruise travel sites, and I haven't found anything close to being decent...

I hope you don't mind a friendly 05.gif suggestion, but you might want to read post #7 above at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=8712101&postcount=7 by our Community Manager LauraS.

Try going to www.google.com and typing in "solo cruises". You will find many of the agencies or other cruise-related sites your fellow Cruise Critic members would recommend, give feedback, etc. if they could.

Per our Community Guidelines:

There shall be no third-party recommendation of travel agencies on any forums within Cruise Critic. General discussions regarding the TYPE of AGENCY to be used to purchase a cruise will be allowed, as long as no recommendations for any source of purchase are posted.

Basically, the names, web sites, etc. of travel agents/agencies or other cruise-related sites or message boards --- even if "masked" --- are not allowed in Cruise Critic message board posts. Posts asking for the name, site or further information, even by e-mail, or posts offering same, will be removed as well as any replies to the removed posts.

I sincerely hope this information will be satisfactory, even though it is not the type of answer you were seeking.

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

110103_no_problem_prv.gif MY post was just a friendly reminder to all.

Sometimes members, especially new ones, want to be helpful and forget about the Guidelines. They quickly reply, "My TA is Joe Blow with Such & Such Agency at anywhere dot com." Or "E-mail me at myhouse dot com for information on where you should look."

You can then hear the tinkling of broken Guidelines falling to the floor. 04.gif

Kat110105_emYA42_prv.gif

:eek: That's a STEAL! I'm going to search it right now!! I thought my RCL AOS 7-day balcony under $1200 was good..... YOURS IS AMAZING!

Nancy

Must be the senior rate. I've got one more year til I get senior discount. :D

Archived