Mr Princesses Objection to P & O Australia?

Mr Princess

It is interesting that you have such an aversion to P & O Australia - especially seeing as you will be sailing aboard the Regal Princess just prior to her becoming the the Pacific Dawn. It is also interesting that in expressing your strong opinions against P & O (without any specific examples on what you find so abhorrent about P & O) you have no such aversions to sailing onboard any other cruise lines that are owned by Carnival (as P & O Australia is).

For those as confused as I was, here is the link to the Roll Call thread where Mr Princess (isn't that an oxymoron??) is mouthing off:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=352562&page=4

Of course you probably want to be quick to look at them as I am sure the moderators will delete them soon as they have nothing to do with the Roll Call and are against Roll Call instructions.

Mr Princess if you have anything constructive to add please let us all know. Of course if you are associated with any "current affairs" TV programs I suggest you just quietly back out of the door you came in before we all get in trouble for flaming you!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Just thinking, he said that he was on the sky in singapore. That could have been one of the cruises where the ship broke down etc etc.

Maybe he felt it wasnt handled as well as it could have been. I dont know, just a thought.

Oh no here we go again!!:rolleyes: Don't worry this happens on EVERY board.

If you have a particular dislike of P&O, such as Ambience,activities, food etc, please tell us. Afterall it is called Cruise CRITIC. Not everybody has the best time. Not everybody sees the same things that you enjoy enoyable.

The one good thing about this board is that everyone tells us what they enjoyed, and the things they didn't. My hope is that we don't become too much like the Princess board. If you're not too sure what I mean take a look.:eek:

I admit that I didn't enjoy every facet of my last cruise on Princess, yet I didn't go over and blast my head off on the Princess Boards.Slight exaggeration there.

I'm sure we'd all love to know (besides the Kath & Kim's) what you didn't enjoy.

Oh no, can someone tell me about the Kath & Kims please. I was at the Warehouse the other day and bought me some white capri pants and a leopard top. I said to hubby, I want some Kath & Kim cloths.:o I am three times if not four times the size of Kath.:D

It tells me a lot about Mr Princess when he refers to 'Kath and Kim' in a derogatory way. If he was on the cruise that broke down, what does that have to do with 'being treated like Kath & Kim'. I love them and in fact if they were real people wouldn't you just love to know them or have them as neighbours. Much prefer ordinary people than snobs who are very hard to satisfy. Great banter, Rockie and Chez!

Well at least Mrprincess has just given me another idea for an outfit for ducknchook and I to wear for our Tahiti 28 day cruise,....mmmm.....I kinda like the gstring out the back of my jeans:p and geri will look great in some lycra and boy does she do great disco moves on the dancefloor, so thankyou mrprincess, its so hard to organise a wardrobe for 28days!!

Chez

Ill certinly be in touch chez. Flat out with the tourists at the moment i have the addictive pie shop and now i know what the feel like in wala or vila when they get an avalanche of tourists. its hard to get lunch let alone a day off so if ur down this was call in!

Jenny

Just thinking, he said that he was on the sky in singapore. That could have been one of the cruises where the ship broke down etc etc.

Maybe he felt it wasnt handled as well as it could have been. I dont know, just a thought.

Friends of ours were on the Sky in Spore and had a wonderful time, no breakdowns or hitches, except their mobile phone went missing from their cabin.

Jenny

Are you the original owner of addictive pie shop? Did your Mum used to live in Middlerock Rd in Cathie? I lived there five years ago and the lady two doors up said her daughter owned addictive?? Great pies by the way:p . We pass by often, mum and dad are at laurieton.

Chez

Ill certinly be in touch chez. Flat out with the tourists at the moment i have the addictive pie shop and now i know what the feel like in wala or vila when they get an avalanche of tourists. its hard to get lunch let alone a day off so if ur down this was call in!

Jenny

I was a customer up there 3 weeks ago, fancy that, if only I knew. I am trying to lose weight for these next cruises so it's just as well I'm not up there too often.

Archived