How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

We all met at a gay campground in Dade City and are thrilled about our first trip together!

Does anyone know when the Friends of Dorothy meeting are usually held?

Tom, John, Monty, Dave, Tim, Eddie, Jim, Jon, Mike & Barb!

We are in the Orlando area as well. Just got back from the Carnival Liberty Halloween Cruise. It was a blast, can't wait for our next one.

Hi Boys! "nota1sttimer" love your quote~~! The cruise in May will be my 2nd.. that is if you count the Bahamas! A Halloween cruise sounds great! I actually live in Winter Park, just off 1792. take care! ttys! tommy:D :) :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
I hope all of the Florida cruisers have a wonderful holiday, be safe so we can all get together next year and cruise together!

Steve

Hi Steve ...

It's David from Cruises Inc wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. How's everything going for you? Drop a line to cincdhayes at comcast dot net.

Happy holidays to all.....and best wishes for a healthy happy New Year.

If the season gets you down a bit as it does many.......plan a cruise and think about the wind in your face, sunshine, and all the new people you will get to meet.

If by chance you are on the March Atlantis cruise (on the Millenium)....make sure to say hello.

In the mean time bon voyage to all.

Oh to be in Florida right now.......and this is my last winter up north....yes yes yes.......Florida, this cruiser will establish a permanent mooring in 2008!

Merry Christmas to all

Tom

• 1 month later...

Its cold here in Pa....

The only thing that keeps me from getting bummed out over the cold winter is that it is the last one......Next winter....Florida!!!!!!!!

Next stop...Ft laladale for a 4 night precruise stay before boarding the Millenium March 2.

Any suggestions on where to go to eat in lauderdale...as I will be at the Grand Resort for my pre cruise stay. I figure the gym (The Zoo) in the morning, then the gay beach for the balance of the day till cocktail hour (whenever that starts in laladale).

Maybe I can get to meet some CC posters........

Then its....

Sell this house

Start a house in central Fl

Last day at work Dec 1st

Dec 14 board the Solstice maiden voyage

No more cold weather!!!!!!!!

Calling all Florida family...get on the Inaugural voyage of the Solstice!

Next year this time.......first annual party at my house...now where to find cute drink servers in hot colored speedos........hey, I can dream cant I?

Crystal 808....you are expected to attend.;)

Its cold here in Pa....

The only thing that keeps me from getting bummed out over the cold winter is that it is the last one......Next winter....Florida!!!!!!!!

Next stop...Ft laladale for a 4 night precruise stay before boarding the Millenium March 2.

Any suggestions on where to go to eat in lauderdale...as I will be at the Grand Resort for my pre cruise stay. I figure the gym (The Zoo) in the morning, then the gay beach for the balance of the day till cocktail hour (whenever that starts in laladale).

Maybe I can get to meet some CC posters........

Then its....

Sell this house

Start a house in central Fl

Last day at work Dec 1st

Dec 14 board the Solstice maiden voyage

No more cold weather!!!!!!!!

Calling all Florida family...get on the Inaugural voyage of the Solstice!

Next year this time.......first annual party at my house...now where to find cute drink servers in hot colored speedos........hey, I can dream cant I?

Crystal 808....you are expected to attend.;)

Where in Central Florida are you planning to move?? Reason?- I'm a Realtor! :D

Host Dan

I have been all over your web site and checking things out.....spotted your add right away and knew it was you from CC.

I just may pop in this spring to look things over in the St Pete/ Sarasota/Clearwater area.

My property is just outside of Crystal River....bought it years ago. I found a builder and a house that fits my wants (most of them) and the price is doable.

I would prefer to live further south where there are nice beaches...but the cost of homes is considerably higher and I am trying to avoid a mortgage.

But I will continue to sniff around as I will not start anything till I sell this house here.

I will visit your web site again and drop you a line if I have any questions.

Tom

PS.....just found out Atlantis has chartered the Solstice for next March 2009. This charter will sell out fast......glad I will have already sailed her on the inaugural. I intend to wear a Solstice Inaugural T shirt with my cabin number while on this March Millenium cruise with Atlantis...see if it gets any reaction from the staff....I am sooo bad:rolleyes:

When it comes to inaugurals I can be so......tackay:D

My partner Liz and I are in Ft Myers, FL. We love cruising. Just got back from South America on the Rotterdam. Leaving in 2 weeks for Sapphire Princess Cruise from Auckland to Sydney. Will be in Sydney for Carnival. Last year we cruised with 24 gay friends mostly from Cape Coral (just across the river from us) We sailed on the Radience of the Seas from Seward AL to Vancouver BC. Had a gay ole time.

• 2 months later...

well my plans called for me to relocate to central west florida......this appears to be changing.

I found a great realtor in Naples (family of course) and he found me a place to consider. if all goes well I will become a resident of Naples......and quick driving distance to cruise ships in ft laladale.....!

Just think...summer all year long...no socks...just flip flips , on my feet that is.

any Ft Meyers/ Bonita Springs family out there?

I leave work Oct 1, and sail on the Solstice Dec 14th...what a schedule. Now to find a lid for this pot......:p

Not one of the Naples area bunch (live in Kissimmee, myself), but it is a very beautiful area and I'm sure you're gonna love living there. Welcome to FL. I'll be taking a couple of cruises this year. On 05/16/08, I'll be taking a short Sovereign cruise. She is always great for little quick cruises and I'm going to miss her when she leaves us. The other is on another ship Port Canaveral will be losing...The Mariner. I'll be sailing her on 09/21/08. Any family cruisers taking either of those?? Would love to hear from you!