How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

can't believe you are so close...are you in Citrus Springs, Bev Hills or Dunellon?

Would love to meet!

My next cruise is coming up, sailing on HAL Ryndam out of Tampa.

In addition I am going on Crown Princess on Dec5th. This morning I was over at Thousand Palms camp ground (outside of Inverness) owned by Bruce and Michael. I spoke to them about the crown...they may go as well.

With these great prices it makes getting away very doable.

Tom

jim here, from orlando..setting sail soon at the norwegian sky...wondering does it have men sauna?...avid enthusiast of such...enjoy the niiiice relaxing time at them!...anyone been at this ship?...first time on it. Thanks for your attention!:p;)

Question....

Is there a gay restaurant in Orlando that might lend itself to a lunch, brunch (on a sunday) or dinner gathering (on a Fri or Sat). It might be fun to get cruise critic people together for a meal...discuss ships, trips, future plans.

Hey Steve...yes Ryndam approaches. I just dropped off clothing at the cleaners in Dunnellon this morning. Rather than a Tux, taking my black suit but will take the ivory dinner jacket for the second formal night if they have one. I'm not pretty but clean up real good:D:D:D

frumpy43......wow, only a few days before you sail....bon voyage. Dont harass the crew too much.....:rolleyes:;)

Question....

Is there a gay restaurant in Orlando that might lend itself to a lunch, brunch (on a sunday) or dinner gathering (on a Fri or Sat). It might be fun to get cruise critic people together for a meal...discuss ships, trips, future plans.

There is always Hamburger Mary's on Church Street in Downtown Orlando. They have a special brunch menu on Saturdays and Sundays between 11:00am and 3:00pm. It's always a fun place!

http://www.hamburgermarys-orlando.com/

My bad my bad....

Thats what the "T' stands for.:rolleyes:

Guess I am not the sharpest pencil in the drawer.

Thanks for setting me "straight" on who I am addressing.

Hope we can meet.....my house number is 8232 N. Feather Ave.

Feel free to stop in when you ge a chance.

I am getting use to the area...I actually prefer rural over the big city. Now-a-days going to Dunnellon is going into town....Ocala is the really big city.

I go to the Dunnellon gym....thank goodness that was built...its convenient.

Maybe we can go to Reds for breakfast sometime......I love going out for pancakes on either Sat or Sunday mornings.:p

It will be nice to meet a new friendly face.

Tom

Thanks for the info. I have dined at Hamburger Marys when it was open in Ft Lauderdale...did not know there was one in Orlando.

It sounds like a great place to meet people. I wonder if there would be interest for CC people in the general vicinity (Central Florida) to get together.......

My Partner and I just returned from our third cruise. It was a 14 day

Alaska repro cruise (Vancouver to San Diego). On all levels we were

very pleased; the ship was clean, the staff friendly, the food good and

we felt very comfortable traveling as an openly Gay male couple.

In January we took a 8 day Mexican Rivera cruise and were quite

pleasantly surprised.

We are still new to cruising as this was only our third cruise and would

recommend both Royal Caribbean and Carnival based on our good

experiences.

In April, we took a 14 day Hawaii cruise on Holland America's Zaandam

and it was a horrible experience on all levels. In addition, we felt very

uncomfortable as a Gay couple.

Edited by apollobeach
not revelent to thread

:)Partner and I have been in Ft Lauderdale since 95...both ex-New York...Currently are booked on Navigator of the Sea Transatlantic Rome to Ft Ladeda Oct 23/2010... but sure hoping to get in at least one other one before then.:)

• 2 months later...

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a glorious new year.May you get to cruise as often as the wallet allows.

BTW..the cruise on the Ryndam out of Tampa was wonderful, not to mention so convenient.

Remember to jingle your bells for Christmas!:D

I want to wish all my new friends out there and the ones that will be in the new year and very very merry xmas and I really hope to join many of you on one of these cruises its one of my new years reseloution to do !!!

So hope santa is good to all

Tim :):D:rolleyes:

Merrrrrrrrry Christmas.

Keepall the important parts warm up there in Canada.

May you get back to the Caribbean real soon.

If you have been good...maybe Santa will bring you some cruise tickets:D

If you have been good:p

And remember, this week its appropriate to jingle your bells:D:D

Happy holidays to all. I'll be leaving Saturday to visit my family a few days in the actic tundra of Illinois. Okay, that may not be arctic to some, but for someone who has been in FL over 22 yrs now, it's arctic! LOL

Safe travels! Be sure to wear your woolies. Ya don't want to take a chance on anything getting frostbite! ;)

• 1 month later...